Interesting question?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which revenge matchup would you prefer?

• Patriots

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Steelers

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Don't hit me with that jinx bullshit! A thread on a fan website isn't hexxing our incredible athletes spending their entire lives getting to where they are. If we go to the NFC Championship game and win who would you want to face? More than likely it's going to be the Steelers or Pats since the AFC is weak this year.

We all know the story of the Cheatriots and how most of us feel there was some shannanigans going on but I have heard others state how broken hearted that Super Bowl loss to the Steelers was and if you could get revenge would you want that over the Pats revenge? or to face another team?

Curious on what I'll read especially from the older posters to understand their feelings of what is more important.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is nothing that would put a smile on my face as much as the Rams dominating the Patriots in the Super Bowl. And after that I want to see Brady and Bellicheat retire together.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The most satisfying thing this season would be to crush the Patriots 35-7 in the super bowl and put Brady on the shelf for life.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
A blowout win over the pats would be nice, but I will take a SB win over whichever team makes it for the AFC.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I want to face the Cheatriots. I want to embarrass them so badly that the players start to weep openly on the sidelines. I want to send Tom Bitchy and Belicheat to early retirements. I want Belicheat to show emotion during his press conference. I want Tom Bitchy to cry and say that he's retiring to life as the henpecked husband with Giselle calling all the shots.

60 - 0 is what I want.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I voted for the Pats, beat the champs!!! Proving to everyone McVay can coach and beat the best. Proving this coaching staff throughout the staff we have some of the best in the biz.
Then you can start by having Goff beat TB12 etc. Matching drive for drive etc.

Let the Legacy of the Rams begin!!!!!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I began my rams Fandom with SBXIV loss in 1980. Let's avenge that one first. That gives Bill and the Lady another year to sweat the retribution..... Nay.... the reckoning that awaits them. No mercy.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We started Brady's Super Bowl career. It's only fair we get to end it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
IF there is ANY doubt

It's the Patriots.

Any other rivals are in the conference.

There isn't even a conversation about this..........it's the Patriots.

And it would be amazing if the Rams went through the Vikings and Cowboys to get out of the NFC. Then beat the Patriots for the title.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow interesting answer especially Faceplants! I knew there would be a few Steeler answers here.
I couldn't think of anything better than owning the shit out of the Pats in the SB to exact revenge in the Viqueens stadium! Talk about having a reckoning!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well at least the Rams beat the Steelers in the SB with Tom Jarrett at QB, so there's that...

Patriots- avenging a loss while Belechick and Brady are still there holds more water