Interesting Gil Brandt Thought

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
How many blue chip players do we think are really in this draft and who are they?

Winson, Mariota
Cooper, White
Williams
Fowler, Beasley

what about Shelton? Armstead? Dupree? Ray? Parker? Gregory? Gurley? Any of the lineman?

It seems to me our best hope of trading down is if the clear BPA is a defensive lineman and some needy team comes calling.

There are probably some included in that 12 - 15 that do not really fit a 4/3. What 3/4 teams are in need of a DE?

My early offseason dream of getting Kevin White seemed to evaporate rather quickly.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
There are probably some included in that 12 - 15 that do not really fit a 4/3. What 3/4 teams are in need of a DE?

My early offseason dream of getting Kevin White seemed to evaporate rather quickly.
I wouldn't give up yet.
We all know how Snead moves. He moves where he wants to.
If Snead likes White as mu h as you do, he might get him

JRobinson

MiLB
Brandon Scheref. He is who I want. Been calling for a solid guard for 4 years. Warmack, DeCastro, Cooper, now Scheref. He's a stud; even at 10 he's worth it.