Instagram: Waldman on Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Scirca

Rookie
I gotchu Merlin, I formatted it for you.

Matt Waldman film breakdown

J Goff on the pocket and the skill of baiting pressure:

Confident, aggressive, anticipatory from Goff and its in the feet:

Goff deep accuracy under pressure:

Jared Goff under pressure:

Jared Goff doing Tom Brady things(something Tony Romo said Brady does):

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One thing nobody's talking about is how this is Goff's first year in the offense. Remember those days? "OMG NEED TO ADJUST TO A NEW OFFENSE" is officially a thing of the past.

Kid looks great man. Just from camp (where he was slow through his reads) to that last game (where he looked like a vet QB in a good offense), the amount of improvement he's shown is insane.

Gonna be lots of cred to go around by the time this season's over, from the staff to the players around him to Jared himself.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
In Philly they are saying Wentz is struggling with the deep ball because he has new WRs...

WestCoastRam

Legend
Thanks for these guys, just followed Waldman, hope he keeps these up! I did get nervous in the game hearing and seeing what Collinsworth was saying about Goff "drifting" back in the pocket due to pressure, let's hope that gets cleaned up over time and doesn't become a bad habit.

BeefJurky

Rookie
The whole media kisses his ass, its sickening. He hasn't even thrown 3 touchdowns in a single game yet... smh.
Lol, really? I'm actually surprised.
Goff even did that last year:rolllaugh:and in a single half at that.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One thing nobody's talking about is how this is Goff's first year in the offense. Remember those days? "OMG NEED TO ADJUST TO A NEW OFFENSE" is officially a thing of the past.

Kid looks great man. Just from camp (where he was slow through his reads) to that last game (where he looked like a vet QB in a good offense), the amount of improvement he's shown is insane.

Gonna be lots of cred to go around by the time this season's over, from the staff to the players around him to Jared himself.
At the rate Goff is improving, after 10 days off, between the 40 Whiner game and the Cowpie game, I can't wait to see Goff in action against the Dallas secondary!!(y);):D