InsideSTL- Rams vs Seahawks: Week One Primer & Prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Thanks for sharing the article with us Shane. (y)

"Quarterback Wilson, of course, is high on Graham, too."

Fixed that for you. :)

One point you made that will definitely help the rookies on our O-line is that they've been practicing against our fantastic D-line all preseason, and should be ready for anyone.

…..

Legend
Thanks Shane, good piece and good primer on things to watch for.

I would have added Grahams production vs St Louis. I read somewhere than in 3 games vs St Louis Graham had 7 catches for 85 yards and zero touchdowns while playing for the Saints. Its going to make for one of the most intriguing matchups to watch in this game, especially given that the Rams have shut him out using different players in coverage and we have no idea how creative the seahawks can be trying to use him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Nice read Shane....If we limit the penalties tomorrow, I see an easy win! Cary Williams..Dion Bailey? NoWACK at center vs Donald? WGT!!!

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
If our team is going to turn that corner and have winning season it has to start against Sea.Giving them all they can handle with an occasional victory won't cut it anymore.This team is loaded with talent and now we have a capable Qb so all the excuses are gone.The offence will no doubt have some hiccups here and there with a young oline.But overall we have all the pieces in place to take the next step and it starts against Sea.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have to dominate. No excuses.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
What's good, ROD!??? Hope everyone is doing well! I will be doing a game preview weekly and am excited to share those here on my favorite Rams board. Will continue doing stadium updates as well as the progress continues to evolve. Hope you all enjoy this and best wishes to all Rams fans in week one:

http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...-Seahawks-Week-One-Primer-and-Prediction.aspx

Hi Shane,

Another great article, thanks.
I can't disagree with anything you have there.
Very nice analysis.

Great job- and great read my friend.