Insider Buzz: Rams' Wrs Did Not Respect Rookie QB Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan

40 catches
500+ yards
3 tds (shoulda been 6 or 7)

Lololololo his entire career total is a one year total for some players. Fuck Quick. He's part of the problem when he should (by now) be part of the solution. He's not living up to his potential and it's HIS fault.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Quick did make some catches that just make you go "whoa"... that sideline catch in Foxboro was a thing of beauty.
Problem seemed to be that for all his athleticism and physical talent, he was dumb as a box of rocks.
Ultimate tease... like a Cordarrelle Patterson minus the return skills.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

40 catches
500+ yards
3 tds (shoulda been 6 or 7)

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/.../sort/receivingYards/qualified/false/count/81

shoulda woulda coulda ... he had three TDs thats all that matters

Brian Quick
, WR 41 79 564 3 td(catches targets yards ) good for 86th on the list

in the 80-90 range James White a RB had 13 less yards than our "number 2" WR and 5 TDs
Gronk was 24 yards behind him with 16 less catches and equaled his TD output

players like Quick are part of the problem not part of the solution.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Brian Quick, WR 41 79 564 3 td(catches targets yards ) good for 86th on the list

in the 80-90 range James White a RB had 13 less yards than our "number 2" WR and 5 TDs
Gronk was 24 yards behind him with 16 less catches and equaled his TD output

players like Quick are part of the problem not part of the solution.
You are comparing apples to oranges. We had the 32nd ranked offense. White & Gronk played in the #2 offense. Put Quick on the Pats offense, he beats all of their numbers. Especially touchdowns....
He's not our number 2 option...he's probably our #4...Behind Tavon, Britt, & Kendricks on targets...he's 2nd in yards per reception.
Boras was the problem. Boudreau was the problem. Case was the problem. Goff was the problem.
Quick is the solution to all these problems.
I refuse to believe that one player, in this offense, has really been given the opportunity to perform (it's the ONLY reason I don't think of Tavon like many of you think about Quick). It seems that as soon as Quick gets going, Fisher/Boras/Keenum or somebody decides to stop giving him chances to produce....and purposely goes away from him.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You are comparing apples to oranges. We had the 32nd ranked offense. White & Gronk played in the #2 offense. Put Quick on the Pats offense, he beats all of their numbers. Especially touchdowns....
He's not our number 2 option...he's probably our #4...Behind Tavon, Britt, & Kendricks on targets...he's 2nd in yards per reception.
Boras was the problem. Boudreau was the problem. Case was the problem. Goff was the problem.
I refuse to believe that one player, in this offense, has really been given the opportunity to perform (it's the ONLY reason I don't think of Tavon like many of you think about Quick). It seems that as soon as Quick gets going, Fisher/Boras/Keenum or somebody decides to stop giving him chances to produce....and purposely goes away from him.

no but see why would they do that ...its counter productive to the team and Fisher and co for all thier faults werent dumb why would you go away from what was working ..Maybe it was just a case of of Quick not being open or you know quitting on a route or just plain ass laziness

and it nots apple to oranges ... those guys did more with less and with much more competition for touches and Gronk was out most of the season (Hogan Edelman Amendola ) than the likes of kendricks britt and tavon (kendricks had only nine more targets than Your boy and Quick had 28 less targets than Tavon ) ill give you the fact he outproduced on receiving yards though although on the 32nd ranked offense its not much to shout about

the bottom line is Quick would have never had the opportunities he has had if he was on any other roster in the NFL he would have been a camp body at best ....

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
oh and that brian quick highlight video that lasted 15 minutes (5 of which was draft stuff) was his whole career ,,,i can fing highlight vids of players for this year that lasted that long :ROFLMAO:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
By the looks of it I wouldn't doubt we hear nothing but good things about our current roster. And then it all came down to poor coaching...

Ramification

Happy at the Coliseum again

I honestly believe you are Quick's relative.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Poor play brings about poor attitude. IF and I do mean IF this crap is true, I believe it was a brewed tea and not so much about any one player or group but about the mindset of the team.

Dysfunction breeds dysfunction. That is one of the biggest barriers this staff will need to breach.

Personally, I think Britt may be a lost cause much like Cook when we jettisoned him. There's talent in him but not real special talent that outweighs his mindset.

Not sure about Quick. He flashed at times and would be cheap.

I get the feeling from Austin that he just wants to play football. Maybe this new staff can actually figure out how to use him. If so, watch out. But I don't think we have to worry about his attitude. I think he's a gamer who wants nothing more than to go out and ball.

The rest will have to be sorted out and that is up to a new staff that should pretty much simply assess the skill level with a clean slate.

…..

Legend
I get the feeling from Austin that he just wants to play football. Maybe this new staff can actually figure out how to use him. If so, watch out. But I don't think we have to worry about his attitude. I think he's a gamer who wants nothing more than to go out and ball.

Great observation. For all the negatives I bring up about having Tavon on my favorite team, what you say above cant be disputed and I completely believe he is all about ballin and nothing more. I don't see any diva in him, no selfishness, no drama like the majority of receivers. A little too much celebrate in him, but otherwise he just wants to play and do well and I respect that.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
the bottom line is Quick would have never had the opportunities he has had if he was on any other roster in the NFL he would have been a camp body at best ....
We may soon get a chance to see....
I'd guess he's on a NFL roster in 2017.

I honestly believe you are Quick's relative.
I wish....hit his ass up for tickets all the stuff I go through defending him...
Actually I go to bat for many players. A certain lineman I've defended...A safety that's in a similar situation right now...
90% of these guys are in the pros for a reason. They're pretty good.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You can't argue that. If they aren't supposed to be there, then Snead shouldn't be scouting plain and simple.
And yet.... how much of the team from the Spags era was still playing a year or two after he was gone?

I agree that Quick will be playing in the NFL regardless of if we retain him. That isn't a given in this league. And with the way he gets roasted by most Rams fans, you'd think there's no way he can play for anyone.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
And yet.... how much of the team from the Spags era was still playing a year or two after he was gone?

I agree that Quick will be playing in the NFL regardless of if we retain him. That isn't a given in this league. And with the way he gets roasted by most Rams fans, you'd think there's no way he can play for anyone.

I guaranteed if we let Quick walk another team will grab him quick. I would like to reserve judgement until this staff completes their overall evaluation. By the looks of it Giants are already cutting so other teams may follow shortly.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Lololololo his entire career total is a one year total for some players. freak Quick. He's part of the problem when he should (by now) be part of the solution. He's not living up to his potential and it's HIS fault.

Get rid of dumb & dumber !! The Rams need players that have the will 2 win !!!

Get rid of the losers & bring in new blood that support team first.

Jared Goff is not about me first !! He gives up his body , something Olsen & McVay dig about him .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I think Saffold for sure. Been waiting for this off season. He needed to step up this year & did the opposite. He is very selfish & The Rams should have let him walk or at least let him & Raiders think about that mess they made .. Fisher & Demoff messed that one up for the better(worse?) of the NFL.