Insider Buzz: Rams' Wrs Did Not Respect Rookie QB Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
In all fairness. I don't think the coaches respected Goff. In a way they set him up for failure. A fabricated report saying its the WR's? Who knows, if so they should be cut. Whatever sounds like someone has a vendetta against him. Maybe Keenum?

Well whatever coaches did or didn't respect him are gone now. So we get to start fresh.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jason Cole on Roggins show talked about this.
He states he heard this from former coaches. The coaches believe the WR on this team all nead to be run out of town. A group of "me first" attitudes. They lack professionalism and respect for their craft.

Stated the coaches that gave him this information are no fans of the wrs on the team.

He expects McVay ro run some guys out of here.
Good riddance, I hope Goff spills the beans to his new coach about which WR's were being doushe bags and they get ousted immediately. Fuck the Jeff Fisher Country Club mentality..

ninedeuce

Rookie
I re-watched Goff's week 17 post game presser and he was asked to compare this past season to his first season at Cal when they went 1-11. I found it very telling that he said, "we weeded out those who needed to be weeded out." He has also brought up the term "culture change" a lot during his interviews both pre and post McVay's hiring. These not so subtle shots may lend a bit of credence to Cole's story.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9MTNQReLyJ0

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Good riddance, I hope Goff spills the beans to his new coach about which WR's were being doushe bags and they get ousted immediately. freak the Jeff Fisher Country Club mentality..

Britt and Quick come to mind immediately.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Keep the baby

Throw out the bath water

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

I'm convinced the young receivers you mentioned will perform adequately. I just hate hearing the possible beef that may have been stewing behind the scenes, this is the type of drama we don't need plaguing this team.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
7824230_f520.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend

Simple solution, you just need to grant him the rank of master. Then he has access to the hidden archives and can study the Sith himself. Windu, who has studied the Sith and dabbled with the dark side can assist him to keep him from straying to the dark side. Then when he discovers the truth about the the emperor, and Windu tells him to stay put he will. He also won't need the emperor to learn about the Sith to save Padme, and once the emperor is dead Padme will be fine anyway.

Galaxy saved.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If there is truth to this, I support a clean out at the WR position. Those guys, truth be told, haven't earned the right to be critical of anyone but themselves.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yep. The fact that Quick was a featured WR in that offense is a perfect example of why this team needs change. Oh, and I like Quick and rooted for him to realize his skills at this level. It just didn't fully work out.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame

40 catches
500+ yards
3 tds (shoulda been 6 or 7)

I'm sorry, but that doesn't change my mind. I saw way more poor routes and dropped balls. I saw him run a lazy route where the corner jumped in front of him for an interception. He is definitely one that needs to be weeded out.