Insider Buzz: Rams' Wrs Did Not Respect Rookie QB Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Jason The Click Troll Cole strikes again.

And by the way everyone the shit you watched on Hard Knocks IS ALMOST ALL SCRIPTED AND PRODUCTION VALUE. ITS NOT REAL.

Yeah I mean that part in all caps.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just stopped by to say we don't need Michael Floyd. He's just another anti-clutch fools gold WR with great measurables.

Carry on.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Insider buzz is nothing more than gossip. Some members of the media have it in for certain players and Cole is one of them. He's been trashing Goff for a while.

Earlier he "reported" that Gurley missed most of the Rams offseason workouts last year. It took me less than 20 seconds on Google to find an article where Fisher states that Gurley was doing everything they asked him to and more.

He is not a credible source.
And you believe everything that came out of JF's mouth... ??? Just wondering. He seemed to spew a LOT of BS if you ask me :unsure::sneaky:

Ramification

Happy at the Coliseum again
From what I've seen and read, Goff and Spruce seem tight. Spruce appears to have a strong work ethic and I'm guessing he would welcome a chance to make up for lost work while on IR. No way Spruce, if healthy, would decline to throw with Goff.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
This Jason Cole fella is coming up a lot lately. And it all seems controversial and unfounded. He must write for the Denver Guardian.
Cole writes for that other Denver publication, The Onion.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
roflbot.jpg

review_jabba_1.jpg

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't even care what this guys says. I recall on Hard Knocks Britt had no issue working that fade route over and over with Goff. From what I can tell they all love playing and if you love the game you take no issue working at it to be the best. Time will tell and I have a feeling Sean is going to bring in some studs at WR in FA anyway.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I don't even care what this guys says. I recall on Hard Knocks Britt had no issue working that fade route over and over with Goff. From what I can tell they all love playing and if you love the game you take no issue working at it to be the best. Time will tell and I have a feeling Sean is going to bring in some studs at WR in FA anyway.

In all fairness. I don't think the coaches respected Goff. In a way they set him up for failure. A fabricated report saying its the WR's? Who knows, if so they should be cut. Whatever sounds like someone has a vendetta against him. Maybe Keenum?

WoodsideRam

Rookie
Not sure where to start with this rumor but these are the immediate thoughts that spring to my mind in regards to the players IF this is true... just moving past the fact that Cole is a gotcha journalist...

What I remember about the veteran WRs on our team this season:
1) Britt and Quick flipping a go kart at training camp

2) Tavon Austin playing Pokémon and getting overpaid

3) Lance Kendricks dropping a game winning touchdown against Miami

4) Kenny Britt dropping several drive killing passes.

5) Tavon Austin catching a beautiful rainbow pass in the endzone from Goff against New Orleans.

6) Brian Quick being irrelevant like his entire career.

That's all of the immediate, distinct memories I have of this past season when it comes to our "veteran" receiving core. In other words, nothing but immature bullcrap with the exception of one beautiful touchdown courtesy of Jared Goff more than anyone else. So yeah, IF this is true I won't miss any of these tools when they are gone.

^ This times a hundred and thirty five billion kazillion.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Jason Cole on Roggins show talked about this.
He states he heard this from former coaches. The coaches believe the WR on this team all nead to be run out of town. A group of "me first" attitudes. They lack professionalism and respect for their craft.

Stated the coaches that gave him this information are no fans of the wrs on the team.

He expects McVay ro run some guys out of here.

Last edited: