Insider Buzz: Rams' Wrs Did Not Respect Rookie QB Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cole is known for throwing out total crap. But frankly, it wouldn't surprise me with the group we had. Britt and Quick don't strike me as guys who want to put in extra work. But I'm a little surprised that guys like Austin, Spruce, Thomas, and Marquez wouldn't show. Then again:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guA_4AzXqh0

And look at who our veteran WRs were...

This is why I'm still pissed that we couldn't get Anquan Boldin on this team. I don't think he would have let the young WRs get away with a lack of effort. Unfortunately, our veterans were the guys most guilty of quitting on routes and running half-assed routes.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Disappointed if true, but Cole is a blowhard. He did happen to nail the Kromer rumor early, but I'm going g to chalk that one up to simply reading the writing on the wall.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Wasn't there a photo showing them all together at a workout organized by Goff recently.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Good old Jason Cole, the manure pile of sports journalism.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
attachment.php

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
This Jason Cole fella is coming up a lot lately. And it all seems controversial and unfounded. He must write for the Denver Guardian.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This Jason Cole fella is coming up a lot lately. And it all seems controversial and unfounded. He must write for the Denver Guardian.

It pains me. That the TMZ like reporting will not go away anytime soon until we start disregarding their reporting. Though they really do need to get rid of anyone who became involved with the show.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I expect it had something to do with the the benching of Case. I think a lot of players respected Case and didn't like benching him because every thought Case gave them the best chance to win. It's hard to argue with them but that's on Fisher in my book. He's the one who created that dynamic between the QB and the rest of the offense. Now that Fisher is gone I expect that to be a thing of the past.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Insider buzz is nothing more than gossip. Some members of the media have it in for certain players and Cole is one of them. He's been trashing Goff for a while.

Earlier he "reported" that Gurley missed most of the Rams offseason workouts last year. It took me less than 20 seconds on Google to find an article where Fisher states that Gurley was doing everything they asked him to and more.

He is not a credible source.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Don't know much about Cole....But IF true....those wrs are toast.

Bigger question....why? Why didn't ONE player show up? Not Tavon...Not Thomas...Not Marquez Bradley??? Britt, meh...Quick...???WTF?????

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
It pains me. That the TMZ like reporting will not go away anytime soon until we start disregarding their reporting. Though they really do need to get rid of anyone who became involved with the show.
Click Bait. Develop/fabricate some "insider buzz" on a sensational topic and no matter how unreal or unfounded it may be as long as it could conceivably be true people will read and believe it.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's a video in the link that says Goff tried to get the receivers together on an off day and not one receiver showed. I know the reputation Jason Cole has, nonetheless, if there is any validity to this I will be pretty disappointed with our guys.

This might actually be true. I heard that he tried to get the receivers together on an off day to watch netflix and eat pizza.
Apparently, this led to Jared Goff watching "The Notebook" by himself.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Jason Cole is such trash. Only guy with significant exposure who reports anything close the garbage he throws out.

It makes my head explode anytime anyone post something about him.

I've said it a million times ban Jason Cole posts from this site.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Garbage. Even the leader of all idiots knows that Goff is going to be the starting QB and you need to develop an on field relationship with each other. Highly doubtful a WR would miss the chance to have his starting QB throw to him.
Terrel Owens is one of the biggest knuckleheads to ever wear a uniform and I'd bet he'd go out there today.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This might actually be true. I heard that he tried to get the receivers together on an off day to watch netflix and eat pizza.

So he watches himself in movies thinking he's Ryan Gosling. No offense if that was remotely true I wouldn't show up either.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Disappointed if true, but Cole is a blowhard. He did happen to nail the Kromer rumor early, but I'm going g to chalk that one up to simply reading the writing on the wall.
I don't trust Cole! Even a Blind squirrel can find a Nut once in a while! But IF this is True, the WR corps better get their act together and get behind their QB!!
I hope the Coaches advise them to get together when-ever possible!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

Ha. I guess they saw right through his "Netflix and chill" ploy.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jason Cole is such trash. Only guy with significant exposure who reports anything close the garbage he throws out.

It makes my head explode anytime anyone post something about him.

I've said it a million times ban Jason Cole posts from this site.
You may be right about the Ban. But we do need to know who is spreading "BIG Time BS!!(y)