Inside the Rams Draft: Going all in | Ep. 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Don't know how they missed it in editing but there is definitely a clue as to where they are leaning.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good watch. @CoachAllred

I worry about losing Brad Holmes, but this piece gives you a lot of confidence the Rams scouting team is an engine at this point.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ray Agnew goes back a long way with The Rams.Sort of sucks he went with Holmes to Detroit.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good watch. @CoachAllred

I worry about losing Brad Holmes, but this piece gives you a lot of confidence the Rams scouting team is an engine at this point.
Pretty funny, I got that same kind of reassuring " we're gonna be ok " feeling from watching it as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
One of the truly underrated FA signings of the Super Bowl champ team.

Fist class dude all the way.He will be missed.The Detroit Lions franchise is in a better place.
He was a tough undersized DT.Always gave 100% and a team leader.He has done well for The Rams Organization.Pleasant will do good with the DB group there.M. Brockers was a solid Ram & changed the Lockeroom.
I’ll be curious to see how Jared Goff does in Detroit.He always impressed me with the way he kept The games close.In the Green Bay game the Rams were in striking distance.
Just glad McSnead had that relationship to get Stafford.It should be a Win Win for both teams.
—I’ll be keeping score on draft day.Getting that extra comp picks will be good.Agnew should count for another being the assistant GM.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Don't know how they missed it in editing but there is definitely a clue as to where they are leaning.
I think you want to see something. I don’t think Snead would ever let anything on a video without going over it extensively.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

I worked out the math, so while I do have the answer, don't expect me to elaborate on more than the following :

1619572856407.png

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I think you want to see something. I don’t think Snead would ever let anything on a video without going over it extensively.

Yeah, I didn't really see anything. Just wanted to see if anyone would watch it multiple times because we're all almost desperate for any tell or info, especially now that you can easily bet on it. I got 300 on trey lance going after the 6th pick Pays almost 900. I also like pitts before the 6th pick

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah, I didn't really see anything. Just wanted to see if anyone would watch it multiple times because we're all almost desperate for any tell or info, especially now that you can easily bet on it. I got 300 on trey lance going after the 6th pick Pays almost 900. I also like pitts before the 6th pick
You got me. I looked with a magnifying glass