Inside the Game: Rams vs Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't understand how the Rams have to play in Seattle at the end of every season. Shouldn't they switch every other year?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" And, as usual the Rams had 4 sacks in the game! Loved it!!"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I don't understand how the Rams have to play in Seattle at the end of every season. Shouldn't they switch every other year?
The CVC always scheduled stuff the last two weeks of the year so we had no choice. This should change going forward.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The CVC always scheduled stuff the last two weeks of the year so we had no choice. This should change going forward.
Yeah, but, always the Seahawks?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Great post @x. I think we sweep them again this coming year.

They are starting to concede they are our b#ches. :sneaky:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Yeah, but, always the Seahawks?
True but part of that was the NFL wanting the last two weeks all division match ups.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I don't understand why we can't play every other team like we play these fuckers

Right it just seems that the team gets up for Sea more.I know some people will say were built to beat Sea but I don't buy that.Our players need to get up on every game like they do vs Sea.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I think Tim Barnes beard should be able to block guys all by itself.

Psycho_X

Legend
And then proceeded this with a game where Blaine Gabbert threw for over 300 yards and they lost to one of the worst teams in football that season. If you ever needed a two week span to sum up Jeff Fisher's career as a coach this would have been a good set.