Inside the 49'ers new stadium

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Its perfect for your typical niner fan:
images

bluecoconuts

Legend
The stadium itself is pretty nice, although I feel the design could have been better. Inside looks good, and the integration with smart phones to give instant replays from multiple angles, as well as good strong wifi throughout is probably the coolest part, and makes sense given where they are.

I heard that the public transportation though was majorly fucked up. They have trains that go to the stadium but they don't have bridges or tunnels between tracks so you have to cross them, which creates huge delays and extends time to get home by over an hour for many people.

SierraRam

Recreational User
The stadium itself is pretty nice, although I feel the design could have been better. Inside looks good, and the integration with smart phones to give instant replays from multiple angles, as well as good strong wifi throughout is probably the coolest part, and makes sense given where they are.

I heard that the public transportation though was majorly fucked up. They have trains that go to the stadium but they don't have bridges or tunnels between tracks so you have to cross them, which creates huge delays and extends time to get home by over an hour for many people.

I used to watch the Giants & Niners at Candlestick, which is about 40 miles North of the new stadium. It would sometimes take me 2 hours to get home in San Jose (50 Miles) and that was 25 years ago! That whole area is a congested, major cluster F**K! The Whiners can have it

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
We should have raised money to buy one of the bricks to put in the stadium with a rams logo.

Slappy967

Starter
Reminds me of Century Link field for some reason. I feel real bad for all those fans having to sit on their hands while the Rams kick their ass in a few months.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Reminds me of Century Link field for some reason. I feel real bad for all those fans having to sit on their hands while the Rams kick their ass in a few months.
" Liar, Liar Pants on Fire! I don't believe you feel sorry for them at all!!:D I wish it was us playing the 49ers wright now!! Their Home opener, in their New Stadium, and Denvers wooping them 24-0 w/ about 11 min to go!! GO BRONCOS!!

A55VA6

Legend
.. and they have yet to score in their new stadium. lol losing 27-0 in the 4th

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
i was told by a SF local that Montana was instrumental in getting the team moved to santa clara....seems his real estate company owns the 120acres across the street

tahoe

Pro Bowler
It will be nice when we have a great new stadium here in st louis

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Where the hell is the tissue dispenser to give to Whiner fans when we stomp their asses in San Fran?

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
i was told by a SF local that Montana was instrumental in getting the team moved to santa clara....seems his real estate company owns the 120acres across the street
Always something behind the scenes isn't there? lol

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Always something behind the scenes isn't there? lol
yes.... always. Montana was instrumental in the lobbying effort to move them to that property, when there was plenty of waterfront property available in the city.... but then it's located in poor black/hispanic areas.