Inside Scoop, I should give up! ..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The REAL reason the Rams Turned things around in Week #2!!
I shaved My Beard Off, and went from this Look:
Me 2016.jpg

To Roughly, this look!!
IMG_20140823_163752.jpg

NEW PHOTOS TO COME SOON! But I think it worked!!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It brought us luck, however, FWIW, I like the first look, but maybe it's the.digs and the great hat.

Last edited:

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I don't know if it was you or my vision was not as sharp. But I saw someone exactly like you on the Good Day LA Pregame show this past Sunday with some East LA Rams fans whooping it up for KTTV channel 11.

Was that you DaveFan51?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know if it was you or my vision was not as sharp. But I saw someone exactly like you on the Good Day LA Pregame show this past Sunday with some East LA Rams fans whooping it up for KTTV channel 11.

Was that you DaveFan51?
No, sorry, Not me! But I've been partying ALL WEEK-END! So maybe I'm wrong!!:mrburnsevil:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It brought us luck, however, FWIW, I like the first look, but maybe it's the.digs and the great hat.
One photo is inside my home the other is in front, the Hat is New!!(y);):D Just to put thing in context!:mrburnsevil:

fearsomefour

Legend
Happy birthday dude.
My father just turned 84. He spent his birthday enjoying some of his favorite things.
Played a gig with his jazz band and finished the night off with a home made Belgium waffle and a couple fingers of 30 year single malt scotch.
Do what you enjoy....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dave, you look younger with the short beard/goatee....I had a beard like that, but like the clean look of a goatee myself...lookin GOOD!:cheers:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lookin good Dave!! Oh, and thanks for the win. Gonna need you to keep it up for 17 more games though....

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Lookin good Dave!! Oh, and thanks for the win. Gonna need you to keep it up for 17 more games though....

I'm down with this...I'm not going to shave during the week and then shave Saturday...Let's try that...Might not work for everybody 'cause I'm sure it would cause a problem with the work place standards...Like Dave and several others, I'm retired so I can do whatever the hell I want to...My wife won't be real thrilled, but she'll be OK...Won't be the 1st time...Working outside in Alaska I always had a beard in the winter..

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
You look younger with the new look. But them glasses have got to go. Try something a little more hip for these days.

il_fullxfull.362839407_2cvf.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dave, you look younger with the short beard/goatee....I had a beard like that, but like the clean look of a goatee myself...lookin GOOD!:cheers:
Me Too, But at my age I just hate shaving unless I'm going out!(y):D

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Davefan i met you at the Hub last year when the Rams were playing the bucks. Lookin good !

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It seems every time I get an idea, to do something different, that I think might help the Rams Win, I do it and they Win!! And I will Try almost anything to keep the Win streak going!! How about ... 36 straight Wins, Will that work!?!:mrburnsevil:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Belated happy bday oldtimer! And definite improvement on the beard removal, that thing looked like you had the remnants of breakfasts from the 70s in it! :redcard: :yay:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It seems every time I get an idea, to do something different, that I think might help the Rams Win, I do it and they Win!! And I will Try almost anything to keep the Win streak going!! How about ... 36 straight Wins, Will that work!?!:mrburnsevil:

Make it 37 in a row counting last week. I want back to back SBs.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ur gonna run outta places to shave!!! :huh:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Belated happy bday oldtimer! And definite improvement on the beard removal, that thing looked like you had the remnants of breakfasts from the 70s in it! :redcard: :yay:
:rolllaugh::rolllaugh:"I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES A DAY I BRUSHED THAT THING OUT!':rolllaugh:I even feel younger with out it!
By-The-Way Merlin, before I forget, In case you didn't notice, I didn't keep my promise, I couldn't stay away from betting on the Rams Last week! IT PAID OFF!!:D