Inside Rams OTAs: Tru Returns –Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams Insider Myles Simmons talks about defensive back Trumaine Johnson’s return to the practice field for the start of the third week of OTAs.

Watch Inside Rams OTA's

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Even before he mentioned Mike Thomas you can notice him breaking off a nice route in the background. Man, if that guy can soften those hands up a bit, he could really be something. One thing we can (hopefully) agree on is that the kid can get open. That is half the battle.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Even before he mentioned Mike Thomas you can notice him breaking off a nice route in the background. .

I'm not trying to give Thomas a hard time, but one catch did go slightly through his hands and hit his face mask, but he did catch the ball. I concur Thomas has the ability to get deep as well, but most likely only 6 WR's will be kept and one can surmise barring injury that four...Austin, Woods, Kupp & Reynolds are set, which leaves Cooper, Spruce, Thomas and others to battle for the other two spots.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not trying to give Thomas a hard time, but one catch did go slightly through his hands and hit his face mask, but he did catch the ball. I concur Thomas has the ability to get deep as well, but most likely only 6 WR's will be kept and one can surmise barring injury that four...Austin, Woods, Kupp & Reynolds are set, which leaves Cooper, Spruce, Thomas and others to battle for the other two spots.
I noticed that too, haha. In fact he seemed to juggle a couple of the catches in that clip. Not sure if there is a cure for the dropsies actually, but I love this kids separation.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I noticed that too, haha. In fact he seemed to juggle a couple of the catches in that clip. Not sure if there is a cure for the dropsies actually, but I love this kids separation.

Yeah I think its called don't fight against the ball, fight with the ball. I think when he gets the timing right it should all fall into place.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
At this point, my money is on Cooper and Spruce filling the final two spots!(y);):D

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
yall got me going to theRams.com....I wanna see this Thomas bobble....Tru better say it's not contract related.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
yall got me going to theRams.com....I wanna see this Thomas bobble....Tru better say it's not contract related.
I shouldn't have said juggled. He really doesn't juggle or bobble any of them, they just don't land like they would in, say, Torry Holts hands. What I do like is the way he runs. Almost reminds me of Rev Ike they way he kinda glides/floats across the field.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
. What I do like is the way he runs. Almost reminds me of Rev Ike they way he kinda glides/floats across the field.
The first thought of OTA's while watching receivers was Mike Thomas looks like Bruce out there....

And Kenny Britt looked like a beast.