Injury Updates?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Any information on Eugene Sims (Looked pretty bad!) or any other Rams players that might have gotten injured this past Sunday? If this team can stay relatively healthy I think they will have a great shot at making the playoffs this season!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Any information on Eugene Sims (Looked pretty bad!) or any other Rams players that might have gotten injured this past Sunday? If this team can stay relatively healthy I think they will have a great shot at making the playoffs this season!

Sims info came out with the RB Reynolds.... that was maybe a month or so...that not much info as of yet. Sim looks to be a knee issue. His knee did some flamingo actions on the play he was injured.

I really like Eugene Sims....a lot might recall he was a late bloomer..he went into college as a safety:confused:. Rams have several candidates who can play reserve DE. Ayers & Westbrooks will get additional action behind Quinn. When Akeem Ayers moves into DE, Barron will take up the SSLB'er post.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
We need Sims and Tru back ASAP - Reynolds...I think we can survive without him.