Injury updates for Lions game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I hope they bring him back slowly this week. No need to rush him back. I expect to have him on a pitch count this week. Maybe only playing on 3rd downs and passing downs. I'd keep him away from tackling Running backs in the open field for now.

Ram65

Legend
I hope they bring him back slowly this week. No need to rush him back. I expect to have him on a pitch count this week. Maybe only playing on 3rd downs and passing downs. I'd keep him away from tackling Running backs in the open field for now.

Agree no use over doing it. I think you let him play the game as much as normal as possible though. Sometimes trying to avoid an injury makes an injury easier to happen. Detroit doesn't have much in the WRs available with Jones out and Taint traded. He should not to cover any TEs. Rest him when the game is in hand.

Last edited:

Q729

Legend
Agree no use over doing it. I think you let him play the game as much as normal as possible though. Sometimes trying to avoid an injury makes an injury easier to happen. Detroit doesn't have much in the WRs available with Jones out and Taint traded. He should not to cover any TEs. Rest him when the game is in hand.
Screenshot_2018-11-29 Pride of Detroit on Twitter.png