Injury Update

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
On Saffold: Good news, his ACL is ok. Bad news, he has a grade 3 MCL sprain. It's not season ending but he'll be out awhile.

Daniels pulled his hamstring. IMO makes him a prime candidate for IR with the return of Pettis.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
libertadrocks said:
On Saffold: Good news, his ACL is ok. Bad news, he has a grade 3 MCL sprain. It's not season ending but he'll be out awhile.

Daniels pulled his hamstring. IMO makes him a prime candidate for IR with the return of Pettis.
I concur on Daniels, sir. Bad news about Saffold, what a freak play, but it could have been worse I guess.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man ,,, Big Boy Saffold can't seem to catch a break. Jeeshh

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
libertadrocks said:
I guess the MCL is expected to take 3 weeks to heal.
Really? That's it? We did catch a break there. I thought for sure this morning that his season was done.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
libertadrocks said:

I concur on Daniels, sir. Bad news about Saffold, what a freak play, but it could have been worse I guess.
Any idea how long he should be out?

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
libertadrocks said:
I guess the MCL is expected to take 3 weeks to heal.
Really? That's it? We did catch a break there. I thought for sure this morning that his season was done.

Kind of.... After reading your response I realized I made a typo. It should be 4 weeks, not 3. BUt yeah we caught a break.

I thought Saffold's injury looked worse than both Carriker's and Orakpo's. They are both out for the year.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Daniels was hurt on the re-kick after he was called offsides. Only problem is that he wasn't offsides and there shouldn't have been any re-kick.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ramsince62 said:
DR RAM said:
libertadrocks said:

IDK, but too long to be 5th on the depth chart a safety. Especially when a spot needs to be freed for Pettis IMO.

What suck tho, is the injury should have never happened. He pulled his hamstring on the kickoff following the offsides call on the previous kickoff. Turns out, after watching the tape, we were not offsides on the first one.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
libertadrocks said:
ramsince62 said:
DR RAM said:
libertadrocks said:

IDK, but too long to be 5th on the depth chart a safety. Especially when a spot needs to be freed for Pettis IMO.

What suck tho, is the injury should have never happened. He pulled his hamstring on the kickoff following the offsides call on the previous kickoff. Turns out, after watching the tape, we were not offsides on the first one.
Yeah, like many other calls Sunday, it sucks, particularily when it ends with an injury.