Injury Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

pididdy

UDFA
Name
Paul
I saw that Sammy, Tavon, Quinn, Sullivan and Lamarcus went out with injuries. Sammy is who I am most concerned about given he is in concussion protocol...has there been any update and is 10 days until the next game sufficient time for him to return.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw that Sammy, Tavon, Quinn, Sullivan and Lamarcus went out with injuries. Sammy is who I am most concerned about given he is in concussion protocol...has there been any update and is 10 days until the next game sufficient time for him to return.
Won't be any updates probably until Monday or Tuesday. If he comes through the protocol fine yes it should be enough time for him and Tavon both.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Robert Quinn out with injuries ?? This is news to me he was in on one of the last plays of the game when DE Aaron Donald sacked Hoyer. Quinn was just sitting there on the ground after being pushed down.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Joyner is day to day. Seems like a run of the mill strain. Watkins and Austin have plenty of time to get through concussion protocol (thank you ten day break ). Sullivan hasn't been mentioned which leads me to believe he's okay. Brockers sprained an ankle but it didn't stop him from leaping up for that interception lol. We seem to have narrowly escaped major injury yet again

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am a little worried about Sammy, given his history of missing games, but it didn't look like that bad of a hit so hope we get some good news on him pretty soon. The dude I felt sorry for was the whiner safety that took the shin to the back of his helmet, that looked pretty rough.

We have been really lucky thus far though, no doubt. Would be nice to see Sully get a good report as well. Blythe looked solid in relief but when an opponent gameplans you it can be more of a challenge. Groin injuries can be tricky of course but hope we luck out there.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im most worried about Joyner and Sullivan. Those can be nagging injuries. Oh and also kwebb.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rumor has it the entire team and coaching staff is taking a nap today. Except McVay.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Im most worried about Joyner and Sullivan. Those can be nagging injuries. Oh and also kwebb.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9635/lamarcus-joyner

I have no real concerns with LJ. LJ might have been the best playing DB before his hammy took him out. Lucky for Wade that he has Cody Davis, Blake Countess & John Johnson behind LJ. If a worn down Garcon can beat out Trumaine Johnson wonder what a Cowboy named Dez Bryant will do to him.

Blythe did a very good job in playing for Sullivan. Sully's gromet may be broke but better than his back. I was wondering how long Sully would last before a injury would come along.