Injury report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Glad to have Bates back for his ace ST play and his energy. He seems to bring that little extra aggression to his game without the bonehead penalties and mistakes.

Really excited to have Tru healthy and ready to go. His ball skills are top notch when he can anticipate and locate the ball quickly. Just gives Gregg Williams a little more comfort and flexibility with his calls.

Mason should get his first action of the year and I expect him to start. I'd be shocked if Gurley played, but if they feel he's ready, pull the pin.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Glad to hear about Bates as well. He'll take Reynolds spot on the active roster for STs. Curious to see if Quick or Mason will be active in Sim's spot. I kind of am leaning towards Quick. I really think we can win with our other RBs this week and would love to see another week's rest on Mason's hammy and definitely Gurley's knee.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also to note, Gurley and Mason are both "game time decisions", but Mason is likely to play. Gurley is being kept a mystery.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That's a mixed bad, but a good one. They asked, Fisher on Mike and Mike, if Gurley would play, and although Fish left it in the air, I don't think he will. He did rave about how special he thinks Gurley will be. The gist, they are airing on precaution, something, I think, we ALL agree on.

Fisher also said that he doesn't ever remember, even with the greats he's had, or played with, a DT having the impact on a game. like Donald did. And Brocker's had, maybe one of his best games as a Ram, IMO.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Any word on Quick?
Quick is not injured .... Fisher says he was a healthy scratch last week because of #'s and needing ST's players. Guess we will have to wait until Sunday morning for his active list.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Quick is not injured .... Fisher says he was a healthy scratch last week because of #'s and needing ST's players. Guess we will have to wait until Sunday morning for his active list.

Thanks. Hmm. Not sure I'm buying that, Fisher.

Alan

Legend
CGI_Ram saying the unthinkable:
Thanks. Hmm. Not sure I'm buying that, Fisher.
So, are you saying Fisher might not be telling us the truth? :eek: :LOL:

jjab360

Legend
I have a feeling Gurley is going to play, but only going to get a few touches. Fish ruled him out pretty early last week, but getting a different feel from him this week and how he's been saying Gurley's looking in practice.

If it's not this week, it'll be next week, imo.

Big Willie

Starter
I think we will need both Quick and Gurley when we play Pittsburgh and Arizona. We can win at Washington without them, but it's time to get them ready for the tougher games. I hope both play at Washington.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

View: https://twitter.com/nwagoner/status/644943178450124800

kramer-yeah.gif