Injury report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Good to see Saffold back in full practice. I hate to think where our O line would be if the Raiders hadn't backed out of that deal

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I think we're forgetting something, on the SF Lloyd TD, people seem to forget that Lloyd is a very WR and has big play ability, I personally think on that play 99% of CBs would have been burned by him. Caepernick seemed to have 3hours in the pocket to throw a beautiful pass, which is inexcusable, you don't give him time, no matter what time is left on the clock, we should have had someone in the back sweeping for big plays - we know Harbaugh has the ability to call them - Lloyd may have had scored the TD, but the O-line, Kaep and Lloyd deserve the credit for that one - it was a beautifully executed play that exposed our WHOLE defense, and you know what - it happens in EVERY game - we exposed Seattle last week too, on several plays - it's the beautiful game of Football guys - JJ wouldn't be on the field if Fisher thought he was to blame because of sloppy play.

Fisher sees these guys day in day out, I have faith in his calls (most of the time!)

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I haven't been impressed by Jenkins for a while now. He takes a ton of chances and that pick six against the Cowboys was the first time he's made a play to show for it since his rookie year. He plays very loose in man coverage and is probably the biggest liability on the defense behind only Ogletree right now.

If you want to be impressed by mediocrity then that's your choice, but Jenks is probably the third best CB on the team right now. And as for his tackling being "top notch", Jenkins has the 2nd most missed tackles on the team and 6th most in the league among CBs.

Seems to be quite a bit of disagreement on Jenkins' play...I'm a bit on the disappointed side, but I certainly don't know any more than the guys on the other side of the argument...I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Seems to be quite a bit of disagreement on Jenkins' play...I'm a bit on the disappointed side, but I certainly don't know any more than the guys on the other side of the argument...I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder...
I certainly wish he was playing better. He seems to have the potential to be a lock down CB but he's not there yet. I think he has been playing very well against the run and has been good against the pass but had that bad decision against SF and has lost a couple jump balls and/or fades to big receivers and TEs. We have a very inexperienced backfield. He and Tru are the old men on the squad going into their 3rd season. Still - JJ is our best CB and we better hope he and the rest of the unit keep getting better with more experience.

A55VA6

Legend
Friday Injury report... Possibly down 3 CB's on Sunday. Hearing Jenkins is likely to miss the game but Trumaine has a chance to play. Gaines and Roberson would start if Jenkins and Tru can't go.

PROBABLE:

RB Cunningham (knee)
WR Britt (ankle)
G Saffold (knee)
DE William Hayes (illness)
DE Ethan Westbrooks (hand)
LB Dunbar (toe)
S McDonald (concussion)
K Zuerlein (illness)

QUESTIONABLE:

CB Janoris Jenkins (knee)
CB Trumaine Johnson (knee)

OUT:
CB Brandon McGee (foot) - re-injured foot on Thursday, setback is "mildly serious".
C Tim Barnes (shoulder)

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Friday Injury report... Possibly down 3 CB's on Sunday. Hearing Jenkins is likely to miss the game but Trumaine has a chance to play. Gaines and Roberson would start if Jenkins and Tru can't go.

PROBABLE:

RB Cunningham (knee)
WR Britt (ankle)
G Saffold (knee)
DE William Hayes (illness)
DE Ethan Westbrooks (hand)
LB Dunbar (toe)
S McDonald (concussion)
K Zuerlein (illness)

QUESTIONABLE:

CB Janoris Jenkins (knee)
CB Trumaine Johnson (knee)

OUT:
CB Brandon McGee (foot) - re-injured foot on Thursday, setback is "mildly serious".
C Tim Barnes (shoulder)

Good thing their receivers aren't that good.

…..

Legend
I thought Saffold back to Full practice was more of an impact. I love Janoris out there, but he's always one step away from giving up a 77 yard touchdown. We can mange a game without him.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
upload_2014-10-24_14-44-37.png