Injury report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
upload_2014-9-19_15-11-33.png

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Probably one of our better injury years outside of Bradford, thus far.

Barrette Jones. Is that guy ever healthy? Sheesh...

TheBunk

Rookie
There's a chance Austin plays Sunday huh? Cool. I'm guessing Saffold will be on this report for the rest of the season too.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Barrett Jones... still the official tax accountant/advisor of the St Louis Rams.
th

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Looks like time for Austin Davis magic again. Minus weapons Tavon and Harkey, that's painful. Bailey can make up a bit for Tavon but our running game will suffer without Harkey, hope he can go. Joyner back for McGee is fine.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Looks like time for Austin Davis magic again. Minus weapons Tavon and Harkey, that's painful. Bailey can make up a bit for Tavon but our running game will suffer without Harkey, hope he can go. Joyner back for McGee is fine.

Time for G.Rob to step into the Harkey role.....:sneaky:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Man, I can't wait until we get Tru back and up to speed. He and Jenkins would be an awesome tandem.

Hoping that Austin and Harkey recover soon.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess Joyner is back? I'm also looking forward to getting Tru back in the lineup, Memento.

As for those criticizing Barrett Jones, we already knew he wouldn't be playing. He had back surgery. He's out for awhile. Lets not call him a bust before he gets a chance.