Injury Report this Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Has anybody seen any kind of injury report this week? Curious about our Dline and Buh Buh Buh Benny and his jets

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Not good.

NAME POSITION INJURY WED. THU. FRI. GAME STATUS
Brockers, Michael DT Hip DNP DNP - -
Hayes, William DE Ankle DNP DNP - -
Johnson, Trumaine CB Ankle DNP DNP - -
Quinn, Robert DE Shoulder DNP DNP - -
Wichmann, Cody G Ankle DNP DNP
What a clusterfuck. How do you have a healthy team for four weeks in a row and then 5 starters on the injury list? Good teams don't have to deal with this shit. I'm fucking tired of injuries. Just once I want our team to stay healthy. We haven't had that luxury since 2001.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Remember, Thursday is an off day for the players, so basically Wednesday's injury report carries over to Thursday with no updates. Today(Friday) is the day to watch, if someone doesn't participate today, don't expect to see much of them, if any, on Sunday.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Remember, Thursday is an off day for the players, so basically Wednesday's injury report carries over to Thursday with no updates. Today(Friday) is the day to watch, if someone doesn't participate today, don't expect to see much of them, if any, on Sunday.
I've got all my Finger Crossed!! Certain Vets don't need a lot of practice reps, once in a while they just need to warm up and stretch real well before the game, at least I hope that's the case!
I just don't like having to wait until game time for definitive answers!! I want our D-Line whole again!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't like the look of that... my guess is none of those linemen play.

Hope I'm wrong.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Always happens at the worst times, If d line is healthy I think they beat buffalo last week. Same goes for this week, if they don't pressure Stafford and let him make throws we will be in trouble. I thought of buffalo and Detroit as sure wins before the season, now we are losing winnable games due to injures.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What the hell did Quinn do to his shoulder? Did he get hurt in the game against the cards? I was out of touch that week and didn't see it.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
What the hell did Quinn do to his shoulder? Did he get hurt in the game against the cards? I was out of touch that week and didn't see it.

Yes, it was at Arizona. He took himself out a couple of times, holding his left arm still with his hand in front of his waist. Then it happened, he went down with the shoulder injury. They took him out for a few plays but he came back in although not with the same spin or windmill arm move he is known for.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yes, it was at Arizona. He took himself out a couple of times, holding his left arm still with his hand in front of his waist. Then it happened, he went down with the shoulder injury. They took him out for a few plays but he came back in although not with the same spin or windmill arm move he is known for.
Thanks for the feed back Vet

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just listened to Fishers post practice presser, he said Brockers, Quinn, Hayes and Wichmann all participated.

My guess is at least one or two of them will play, hopefully all are back.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm pumped about the guys practicing. I was pretty petrified thinking I was gonna have to go to Detroit to watch our backups throw the game again. I'm praying these guys all start.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just listened to Fishers post practice presser, he said Brockers, Quinn, Hayes and Wichmann all participated.

My guess is at least one or two of them will play, hopefully all are back.
Nice News, I'm breathing a little better now!!!!(y);):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm pumped about the guys practicing. I was pretty petrified thinking I was gonna have to go to Detroit to watch our backups throw the game again. I'm praying these guys all start.
You and me both my Brother!!!