Injury Report 9/25: Cam Akers ruled out for Bills game, Darious Williams questionable

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Well, y'all have given me a lot of very reasoned responses. It is clear that starting Henderson isn't the safest bet. But fuck it, I'm a homer. I'm going to start him lol. Plus, James Robinson already gave me 28 points.

Nice. Yea i started Robinson at the last second because Dolphins. Worked out rather nice!

Now I just gotta decide on Kupp or Keenan Allen, since I temp bumped Kupp out for a minute.

I also have Hendo but am planning on holding him off a week.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice. Yea i started Robinson at the last second because Dolphins. Worked out rather nice!

Now I just gotta decide on Kupp or Keenan Allen, since I temp bumped Kupp out for a minute.

I also have Hendo but am planning on holding him off a week.

I'm starting Keenan.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, y'all have given me a lot of very reasoned responses. It is clear that starting Henderson isn't the safest bet. But fuck it, I'm a homer. I'm going to start him lol. Plus, James Robinson already gave me 28 points.

Homer - 1
Rational Fans - 0

LOL. (But it's probably more like Homer - 1, Rational Fans - 100.) ;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Told my dad to pick up Henderson over Benny Snell. Was it a wise decision?

I guess we'll see when Akers comes back, but I did the same thing. I think it will be seen as a wise decision. Then again, I don't know what McVay will do with the HB rotation. It's just hard to believe he won't give Henderson plenty of touches with the damage he's doing right now.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I guess we'll see when Akers comes back, but I did the same thing. I think it will be seen as a wise decision. Then again, I don't know what McVay will do with the HB rotation. It's just hard to believe he won't give Henderson plenty of touches with the damage he's doing right now.

It is just awesome to see how well Henderson is playing! His emergence and the way the line is blocking this year are what we've all been hoping for.

Have to admit it is a bit of a surprise to see him all at once break out like this. Sometimes reality is better than hope. Just wait until he and Goff really get on the same page in the passing game.

Still I expect Akers will do some damage too. Rams' running game looks like an incredible positive going forward.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hendy took advantage and played well but the line was dominant in the run game too. Guy like Hendy is at his best when that happens and yeah it was nice to see him bursting around out there.

Akers will probably settle in with him back there and split duties. Which I think is best for both of them. I don't want either of them to get too many snaps and wear and tear and be all beat up for the playoffs. Use the committee, keep them fresh, and ride that healthy competition.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It sure is awesome to see Henderson (and Brown week 1) show they are absolutely capable when given a seam. I expect the same from Akers.

Having 3 deep, 3 different styles, is sweet.... Even if lacking “that one superstar” as it’s so defined. I love it!

Its like 3 starting pitchers. What’s wrong with that?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hendy took advantage and played well but the line was dominant in the run game too. Guy like Hendy is at his best when that happens and yeah it was nice to see him bursting around out there.

Akers will probably settle in with him back there and split duties. Which I think is best for both of them. I don't want either of them to get too many snaps and wear and tear and be all beat up for the playoffs. Use the committee, keep them fresh, and ride that healthy competition.

Eh, yes and no. The OL certainly was great, but Brown was struggling against Buffalo because of their team speed. Henderson's explosiveness to and through the hole definitely made a difference in the game.