Injury Report 10/10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Nick Wagoner @nwagoner

Friday injury report: DNP -- CB Johnson (knee), CB McGee (foot), LB Dunbar (groin), DE Sims (groin), DT Carrington (knee), WR Britt (knee).

OL Barrett Jones (back) and RB Chase Reynolds (hip) listed as limited participation. RB Zac Stacy (calf) was full participation.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Imo the only guys who won't play are Tru and McGee

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Glad Trumaine isn't rushing back. We have the luxury of being able to let him heal completely because of Gaines. Once he comes back, we're going to lock guys down. He's our best corner in the run game too, and he adds size and versatility.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't know Britt was injured, that's not good

He wasn't even on the injury report yesterday, so unless he sustained it in practice, I think he'll be ok

jjab360

Legend
He wasn't even on the injury report yesterday, so unless he sustained it in practice, I think he'll be ok
Going from fully healthy to not being able to participate this close to game day because of a knee injury, I'm going to have to assume something happened in practice. I don't know why we haven't heard anything about it yet, though.

RamBill

Legend
Zac Stacy returns to Rams practice
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/12528/zac-stacy-returns-to-practice-2

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- One day after sitting out of practice entirely, St. Louis Rams running back Zac Stacy was back at full participation in the team's Friday session.

Stacy, who missed Thursday's workout with a calf injury, was expected to miss some practice time, but coach Jeff Fisher said he'd likely be ready to play against the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night. After getting back to a full workload on Friday, signs point to Stacy indeed being ready to go against San Francisco.

Here's Friday's full injury report:

Did not practice: CB Trumaine Johnson (knee), CB Brandon McGee (foot), LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar (groin), DE Eugene Sims (groin), DT Alex Carrington (knee), WR Kenny Britt (knee)

Limited participation: OL Barrett Jones (back), RB Chase Reynolds (hip)

Full participation: Stacy (calf)

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Going from fully healthy to not being able to participate this close to game day because of a knee injury, I'm going to have to assume something happened in practice. I don't know why we haven't heard anything about it yet, though.

He's a veteran, Fish does this with vets a lot. Lets them rest a day occasionally if anything is even remotely sore, or just to rest them in general. He might still be hurt but there's no need to panic since it's likely nothing. If it was anything major we probably would have found out about it.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Could be creatively getting bailey on the field. Drop the ball?