Injuries piling up around the NFL.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Watching redzone channel and it seems they have done more game breaks for injury than for a score.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
RG3 injury looked bad. Very awkward the way he came down.

jjab360

Legend
That's what happens when you don't let these guys practice in Training Camp like they're supposed to

A55VA6

Legend
AJ Green, RG3, DeSean Jackson, Knowshon Moreno all out for the rest of the day.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Watkins nursing those ribs again.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Let's just hope we're far more lucky on the injury front this week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Watkins looks good out there, despite obvious pain.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
That's what happens when you don't let these guys practice in Training Camp like they're supposed to

My hope (and I doubt very much this sort of logic would get through to the apparatchiks at the top of the game) is that Goodell and Co. realize that this is a physical game and guys are gonna get hurt no matter what rule changes you adopt, so they redo the rules to actually allow defenders to make plays again.

V3

Hall of Fame
Is it because of the softer training camps or because guys are bigger, faster, stronger than they've ever been thanks to advancements in training, supplements, eating, etc? I remember a lot of players getting injured before the new training camp rules, too. I don't know what the answer is, I'm just tired of seeing it. The NFL needs to be investing HEAVILY in better padding and brace research or their product is going to suffer.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it because of the softer training camps or because guys are bigger, faster, stronger than they've ever been thanks to advancements in training, supplements, eating, etc? I remember a lot of players getting injured before the new training camp rules, too. I don't know what the answer is, I'm just tired of seeing it. The NFL needs to be investing HEAVILY in better padding and brace research or their product is going to suffer.

I don't think it's because of anything. Injuries happen every year. I think we just forget how many there were last year each new year.