Injuries for Rams @ Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Tackling would have solved that!
You mean like the Chiefs practically did on two different Rams cover guys? Davis was being held by two players and there was another hold that sealed off another Ram. I'm not going to call bad reffing as the reason for the crappy play we saw most of the game but that was pretty pathetic.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
We couldn't afford to lose one linemen. 3 is devastating.
This offseason draft talk better consist of 4 o linemen and 3 linebackers. All 7 rnds. Well...maybe not exactly, but you get the idea.
QB-Winston, WR-DGB, then all Offensive lineman....
I'd love that LB McKinney but this offense is putrid....trade up so all linemen are 3rd to 5th rounds...so about 5 picks total...

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wow.. so many injuries..

but yea, watkins just looks average out there...must be the super stud qb throwing to him

just havin' some fun :ROFLMAO:

but on a serious note i am legitimately worried about fisher at this point - i truly wonder how hot his seat is, but of course silent stan speaks as much as a mime so no one will truly know

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

Dude, they were deflated walking out of the tunnels. Their body language wreaked of "FLAT" behavior and they choked on containing the edge. They were only down 3, no excuses. It started with conservative playcalling from Schotty after the pick and it snowballed like hell. Those players quit when consitent runs up the middle were stuffed but they Schotty was set on playing not to get Davis hurt. It was very sobering to witness in person. I couldn't beleive how they lost their spirit so fast.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Honestly, if the team did come out flat, that's not something I blame coaches for.

I blame the players for that.

They're making at least hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions, to play this game. If I had that kind of job, you'd better believe I'd be getting myself psyched up for it without needing Coach to babysit me and be my rah rah cheerleader.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I don't recall the Rams losing so many players in one game. They lost 3/5ths of the offensive line.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I don't recall the Rams losing so many players in one game. They lost 3/5ths of the offensive line.

And McLeod (MCL?), Cody Davis, William Hayes left the building on crutches, Brian Quick's forearm? Am I forgetting anyone?

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And McLeod (MCL?), Cody Davis, William Hayes left the building on crutches, Brian Quick's forearm? Am I forgetting anyone?
the ones i remember:

Quick, Long, Wells, Saffold, Mccleod, Davis

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
If memory serves me correct, I believe Kurt Warner got his floppy thumb injury, that sent him downhill with the Rams, against the Chiefs as well. Damn Chiefs! :mad: