Injuries around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Not that anyone should feel sorry for Sam Bradford - as he has been very well compensated thru his career, but I do feel sorry for him. The talent was there - his body just didn't cooperate.

I wonder if anyone will ever go #1 overall coming off a season ending injury again.
Wasn’t Wentz out when he got drafted with a wrist injury?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wasn’t Wentz out when he got drafted with a wrist injury?
He came back and played in his last game....think it was the Championship game....may have came back for the semi-final a week earlier.

He then participated in the Senior Bowl too...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wondering how true the report is, but I heard on 710 ESPN Seattle that ILB Deone Buccanon for the Cardinals will miss a couple of games. The only written report says yesterday that the injury was day-to-day, but probably not too serious.
I think this guy is good, right?
He is supposed to miss the Rams game, filled in with a practice squad guy

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wondering how true the report is, but I heard on 710 ESPN Seattle that ILB Deone Buccanon for the Cardinals will miss a couple of games. The only written report says yesterday that the injury was day-to-day, but probably not too serious.
I think this guy is good, right?
He is supposed to miss the Rams game, filled in with a practice squad guy
Last report showed him day to day and not practicing. I didn't have the stomach to post one of tomato faces videos where he talks about it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last report showed him day to day and not practicing. I didn't have the stomach to post one of tomato faces videos where he talks about it.
I wonder where the radio guys got it from them..They were not saying it as other than a fact..

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Did anyone see the Doctor & trainer looking over Gurley on the bench with 2:27 to go in the 4th? It appeared that Gurley had some concern over his the right arm & elbow or his ability to hold the football. Gurley looked to be in some discomfort & the surrounding Ram personnel grasping Gurley's right bicep too.

TexasRam

Legend
Holler when anyone has news on Zach Ertz. Wentz’s #1 target that you know.... plays the Rams this week.