Injuries around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Must be Global Warming :D

Oh sorry "Climate Change"
giphy.gif

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I fractured my collar bone falling off a banana boat. I feel you Will Fuller.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
The Chargers now without their first 2 picks from the 2017 draft

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Chargers now without their first 2 picks from the 2017 draft
*knock on plastic
They are worse off right now than we are, thank God....Hope the injuries are limited for all teams this year...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Will Fuller of the Texans broke his collar bone, likely out for the season.

October, at least. That sucks for them. None of their other WRs have done anything, and now they have no one credible (now) opposite DeAndre Hopkins, who gets double covered anyway.

And people here want to trade Tavon. :shocking:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
None of their other WRs have done anything, and now they have no one credible (now) opposite DeAndre Hopkins, who gets double covered anyway.
Jalen Strong is pretty good. That dude Miller is tougher and may be ready to explode...they have targets for that rookie.

Tannehill blew out what was left of his ligament, I bet Kaep is rubbing his hands together....Balt or Miami.....you choose

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Early reports are Tannehill was scrambling to avoid rushers in a non contact drill and tried to stop and plant. His left knee which has been injured and repaired in the past failed and he went down. Another non contact injury.
Edit: Yes thats the same knee he partially tore his acl last year and was cleared in February to play on.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
His left knee which has been injured and repaired in the past failed and he went down.
His knee tendon, ACL I think, was partially torn...they decided to try rehabilitation without surgery....Looking at the way he was moving in that brace, I could tell it was gonna pop.

Knee braces don't work....Even Sam Bradford doesn't wear one anymore.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jalen Strong is pretty good. That dude Miller is tougher and may be ready to explode...they have targets for that rookie.

Tannehill blew out what was left of his ligament, I bet Kaep is rubbing his hands together....Balt or Miami.....you choose

Miami will more likely look to Cutler than Kaepernick considering Gase was Cutler's OC in 2015 before Miami hired him. But that's obviously not guaranteed.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Miami will more likely look to Cutler than Kaepernick considering Gase was Cutler's OC in 2015 before Miami hired him. But that's obviously not guaranteed.
With Kap having worn Castro shirts in the past he's a PR nightmare in Miami as well.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Good point, but me thinks Jay has packed it in, think Kaepernick would be a solid option for them because of Gase.