Informative breakdown of Janoris Jenkins play his Rookie season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
That's pretty damn good. Someone email him and have him do last years tape too :D

F. Mulder

Starter
This is really good and shows what some fans see using the old eye ball test on Jenkins; a gambler who will give up a big play but can create turnovers. His seeming lack of football IQ stands out to me in these clips--in some sense I think he is greedy and is looking too much to make the big play but in other instances he seems easily confused on fakes and misdirections. I thought he took a rather solid step backwards last year. Some of that is scheme but he just didn't develop like I had hoped. If he is going to play press he needs a lot of work at the LOS, if he is going to play off he can't give 7-8 yard cushions. I'm really hoping Williams finds out what the best combination is for Jenkins because I still think he can be special and can flourish in an aggressive style defense vs a bend/not break one.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's pretty damn good. Someone email him and have him do last years tape too :D
Yeah. That's a rookie year write-up, and his second year wasn't as good. Still. He's learning (the hard way) that the leap from Alabama to the NFL is a big one, but he's putting in the work and isn't showing signs of sharply regressing. I know people want to blame Walton for Jenkins' average showing last year, but Jenkins was the *one* CB that was given the latitude to press in those off-coverage schemes. That should say something.