Incognito back on Twitter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Richie did not do so well without Big Jake being there keeping him out of trouble in 2013. I wonder how much communication is between them these days?

The wheels just came off The Cog completely.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Richie did not do so well without Big Jake being there keeping him out of trouble in 2013. I wonder how much communication is between them these days?

The wheels just came off The Cog completely.

Yeah man, he'd sign for the vet minimum, I'm sure. What team wants that kind of massive distraction?

fearsomefour

Legend
Doesn't have to be a distraction. Put conditions in his contract regarding speaking to the media and social media, if he breaks those conditions, cut him.
There are over 50 players, 10+ coaches, trainers ect in a locker room. I don't one guy is that much of a distraction unless he is allowed to be.
Is he worth it now that Saffold is back? Probably not.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Doesn't have to be a distraction. Put conditions in his contract regarding speaking to the media and social media, if he breaks those conditions, cut him.
There are over 50 players, 10+ coaches, trainers ect in a locker room. I don't one guy is that much of a distraction unless he is allowed to be.
Is he worth it now that Saffold is back? Probably not.
The question for me is ,now that they've backed out of the Saffold deal do the Raiders sign him and put him and Martin in the same media market ?

VARAMS

UDFA
Name
Dano
Well worth the chance. Put in a contract clause for no f-ups. Motivate him to put all in. Frees up a draft pick as well. I am guessing they thought about it and got some solid input from Jake Long. What would be veteran minimum for him - 800K?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I really would like for the Rams to pickup Cogs. I think he'd do just fine here, especially with Jake Long & Jeff Fisher to provide firm boundaries.

I can't imagine anyone here has any experience being dragged through the mud via national media, but the stress is overwhelming. Quite frankly, I think Richie is doing better than I would have imagined. And he'll be fine once he has a team support structure behind him, unlike the Dolphins, who threw him under the bus.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This guy should give up at this point and start his new job as a bag boy at his local grocery store. He made sure to completely smash any hope he had of returning to the NFL and he's proven more unstable than Chernobyl.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This guy should give up at this point and start his new job as a bag boy at his local grocery store. He made sure to completely smash any hope he had of returning to the NFL and he's proven more unstable than Chernobyl.

Bag Boy at a grocery store. Seems to me that would be a good job for the big boy.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He's a knucklehead.

He trashed the Dolphins on social media, trashed individuals and pretty much threw everyone under the bus. And now says he wants to go back there.

He's lack of self awareness coupled with the fact he lacks the mechanism to avoid being a turd would keep me from signing him.

He's been a fuck up everywhere he has been since college, since his first college that kicked him off the team.

Who wants that around?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He's a knucklehead.

He trashed the Dolphins on social media, trashed individuals and pretty much threw everyone under the bus. And now says he wants to go back there.

He's lack of self awareness coupled with the fact he lacks the mechanism to avoid being a turd would keep me from signing him.

He's been a freak up everywhere he has been since college, since his first college that kicked him off the team.

Who wants that around?

I hear that Louisville Slugger is looking to sign him to an endorsement contract.