In three years, who's the starting QB for the St. Louis Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who starts for the Rams at QB in 2017?

• Sam Bradford

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Shaun Hill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garrett Gilbert

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Austin Davis

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • 2015 1st-round draft pick (state who below)

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • 2015 mid-round draft pick (state who below)

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • DeweyCheatem-n-Howe

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Chase Daniel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kirk Cousins

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other (state who below)

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
ME. gimme some pads at this point we just need someone to hike the ball

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hard to tell who's going to be their QB in 3 months. Let alone in 3 years.

StLouieRam

UDFA
Fair enough.

This guy. 6'5 227lbs and can move around a bit in the pocket and shrug off guys. lat year at OSU he threw for 4500+ yards and 37TD...completed 67% and has a very strong arm.

Love the throws at 1:46 and at 6:19...might even grab him in the 2nd round

I've heard Mannion called the most pro-ready QB in the upcoming draft. I'd like to see him fix his mechanics, he throws the ball from a low position and has a long wind up, and while he can get the ball down the field it kind of floats. I want to see some zip. He definitely has the frame to add more strength. There's definitely an upside to him. I wouldn't be mad if we took him in the draft.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I'm afraid you're all wrong,

I've heard from an inside source that, working with this possibility in mind, Ram's team alchemists have been busy fashioning a homunculus (6'5", 240) that when completed will be turned over to Ram's team mediums who will hold a seance to raise the ghost of Norm Van Brocklin and channel him into said homunculus.

In an NFL first marketing move, the team will apparently sell the naming rights to our new franchise QB.
According to my source, the current front-runner for a name is Budweiser Van Wal-Mart, although I believe this is subject to change.