In The Hunt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Say what you will about our Rams' chances to make the post-season but at least they are now making the playoff chart at the very bottom on the "IN THE HUNT" column. Of course, no team has been mathematically eliminated yet but they all aren't listed on the "IN THE HUNT" column!!!!! :wink:

And they are not talking about the Rams yet but let them beat the 49ers this week and see things change a bit. If that happens, who would of thought the Rams/Cardinals game would mean so much this late in the season!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I can't help but notice our logo being there on the "In The Hunt" lists either.

Steady climbing that list too. :D

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's win next week.

That's all we control right now.

A55VA6

Legend
We have to win out and get help to make it.. If we were in the AFC I'd say we make the playoffs. Everyone is 5-6 over there lol

RamzFanz

Damnit
Rams will go to the playoffs AND they will end the regular season as the number 2 in the NFC-W. You heard it here first. :woot:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Rams will go to the playoffs AND they will end the regular season as the number 2 in the NFC-W. You heard it here first. :woot:

I just love the way you think!

RamzFanz

Damnit
I just love the way you think!

I'm serious too!

Arizona has racked up a lot of easy wins. The rest of their schedule holds two wins as I see it, Titans and Niners. Niners are the real road block in the NFC-W but the Rams will be in the hunt with a win over them this week and then we pray for a Cards win game 16.

I'm just loving the fact that I'm still looking forward to games still into December, anything else is gravy.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
It ain't over til it's over! Until we are mathematically eliminated I will hold out hope!