In the Classroom with Rams RB Coach Ben Sirmans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Holy shit was Davin Joseph useless on the play they broke down. He was bumping into the other OL like a blind old man on his way to blocking nobody

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love this stuff! Please keep doing these, Rams!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Holy crap was Davin Joseph useless on the play they broke down. He was bumping into the other OL like a blind old man on his way to blocking nobody

Then he finished by trippin over GR. RS looked pretty strong opening up the hole for DJ to fall through before TM shot through.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Coach Sirmans breaking it down, Gurley to the house! Let's hope the young offensive line is up to the task because as the offensive line goes so goes the St. Louis Rams!

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Holy crap was Davin Joseph useless on the play they broke down. He was bumping into the other OL like a blind old man on his way to blocking nobody

It appears that he misses a defender, but if you watch again, the coach said his responsibility is taking out the Middle linebacker. But, in this case, the Middle linebacker took himself out of the play; by getting in behind the D-lineman that Harkey was already blocking. Had the MLB been in his usual spot, Joseph was where he was supposed to be to make the block.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
It appears that he misses a defender, but if you watch again, the coach said his responsibility is taking out the Middle linebacker. But, in this case, the Middle linebacker took himself out of the play; by getting in behind the D-lineman that Harkey was already blocking. Had the MLB been in his usual spot, Joseph was where he was supposed to be to make the block.

I don't really mind him being where he was, he did what he was supposed to there. He was just so clumsy doing so that I doubt he would have even blocked the MLB anyway. Almost knocked down Robinson I believe, tripping over guys, just embarrassing.