In Snead and Fisher I trust

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Last year the Rams had the best draft that they've had in over a decade. Some guys they took I wondered about, but they turned out to be very good players with a ton of potential. I trust the front office of this organization now and believe they will be taking good football players who fit their scheme.

I do reserve the right to complain if "my guy" is not taken, but overall, I will trust their judgement.

Now bring on the draft!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
keep-calm-and-snead-on-3.png

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Courtesy of our friends over at turf show. I think they made shirts if I'm not mistaken hahaha

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
brokeu91 said:
Last year the Rams had the best draft that they've had in over a decade. Some guys they took I wondered about, but they turned out to be very good players with a ton of potential. I trust the front office of this organization now and believe they will be taking good football players who fit their scheme.

I do reserve the right to complain if "my guy" is not taken, but overall, I will trust their judgement.

Now bring on the draft!

+1 Brotha!