In other news, Richard Sherman is still a giant pussy...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
"You know the type, loud as a motorbike, but wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000210081/article/roddy-white-richard-sherman-talked-way-to-allpro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... -to-allpro</a>

[nfl]0ap2000000210083[/nfl]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the embed. That's a different vid though. I hadn't seen that one either. The one I posted in the link is Sherman saying Roddy fucking White isn't a top 100 player in the league, and the only reason he's good is because of Julio.

I can't wait to torch that bitch next year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
Thanks for the embed. That's a different vid though. I hadn't seen that one either. The one I posted in the link is Sherman saying Roddy fucking White isn't a top 100 player in the league, and the only reason he's good is because of Julio.

I can't wait to torch that bitch next year.
Only two videos on that page. You mean this one?

[nfl]0ap2000000210071[/nfl]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Yeah. That's not his actual top 100 vid, they're interviewing him. Thanks man. I think they switched the order of the vids or something literately like right after I posted it or something.

Sherman will be talking so much shit on MNF too lol

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Re: In other news, Richard Sherman is still a giant wuss...

Richard Sherman is doing a great job at becoming one of my most hated players.....Pissy little shit. Runs his mouth nonstop like a 14 year old girl. Dude is a very good player, but IMO overrated. Laughed so hard when my man Chris Givens toasted him on a 50 yard catch in the Dome last season....

If only I could put Richard Sherman in a time machine and bring him back just 10 years to 2003....Line him up one on one with Torry or Isaac. Hell give Sherman a Safety over top as well.....Isaac would glide past this dude on a deep crossing route and just slowly walk away after the catch looking at Sherman dead in the eyes shaking his head... Torry would make Sherman look silly on a double move post corner route...Then scream after the big catch "You cant guard me kid!"...

Man I would pay anything to see Torry or Isaac put Sherman in submission on a route and make that POS humble

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
He's a good player, but there's no way he's that good on any other team. The reason he got so many picks is because people throw at him. I didn't watch every snap they played last year, but I know at least 3 of them were handouts. He talks shit like such a bitch too. Like that little gay clap he did to Roddy after he got destroyed by him. Then he literately tried to act tough after a game, got punched in the face for it, and did nothing about it but look like he was about to cry. Not to mention he talks shit to the fans too.

Finny may talk a whole lotta shit, but it's all on the field. You'll never see him carry that with him off it, in fact he's a million miles from it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlMxfB-miOg[/youtube]

iced

Sherman's a mouthy punk.

Occasionally he's good enough to back it up - but then again he'll get burnt by white and givens....and i'm sure there's more.

lol punk has 4x as much mouth as revis with a 1/4 of the talent

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB

This is what you call downed helicopter arms.....lol. I hope to see this more from Sherman.

RamsNation

Rookie

Sherman is my most hated player in the league,I will take such joy from watching us destroy him this season.I can't wait to see Givens dog him AGAIN,and this year it will be more consistent because we have multiple good weapons to target him with.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Talking smack during the game is normal but after a game when everyone is shaking hands shows a lack of sophistication and maturity. In other words its a punk thing to do.

Downing a player to the media is even worse.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

In truth, Richard Sherman knows he needs to get all the acclamation under his belt now.....after the 2013 season when he gets Ram receiver cadre PUNK'd by the likes of Cook, Quick, Givens, Austin, Pettis & Bailey under the power of Sam Bradford's arm... Richard Sherman is already yesterdays news. Richard Sherman will be mistaken for Richard Simmons after the conclusion of this season.

The Falcons WR Roddy White is an outstanding class act that can not be said for Richard Sherman.

jap

Legend

Memento said:

When the 'Hawks come to Saint Louis, they need to run this video all game long. In fact, they ought to run it at every single park the 'Hawks visit. It still won't shut up the Mouth, but there will be a whole ton of folks laughing every time he makes a public appearance. :twisted: :lmao:

jap

Legend

RamsNation said:
Sherman is my most hated player in the league,I will take such joy from watching us destroy him this season.I can't wait to see Givens dog him AGAIN,and this year it will be more consistent because we have multiple good weapons to target him with.

I believe Sherman tweeted something like, "Welcome to the NFC West!" to Tavon when the Rams selected our resident Speedy Gonzales. When Tavon gets around to juking the Mouth out of his shoes en route to a TD, he ought to return the favor with something like, "Welcome to championship football!!!" :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

jap said:
RamsNation said:

I believe Sherman tweeted something like, "Welcome to the NFC West!" to Tavon when the Rams selected our resident Speedy Gonzales. When Tavon gets around to juking the Mouth out of his shoes en route to a TD, he ought to return the favor with something like, "Welcome to championship football!!!" :lol:
He should have tweeted back:

"and you are.... ?"

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
White's a state wrestling champion, he'd kick Sherman's ass so bad he wish he no kick his ass so bad

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Memento said:

So one of the smartest things to do when a guy who can obviously kick your ass says he's going to smack you in the grill is to tell him to go ahead and do it. Now THAT is worth paying a bounty for. Talking smack may be part of the game but Sherman is just a cunty little shit.

lockdnram21

Legend

After this season jenkins and johnson will be the best corners in the nfc west

jap

Legend

lockdnram21 said:

Yep, I expect Jenks to surpass the Mouth for sure. Although I know Tru is solid in run support, I need to pay a little closer attention to his pass defense skills.

lockdnram21

Legend

jap said:
lockdnram21 said:

Yep, I expect Jenks to surpass the Mouth for sure. Although I know Tru is solid in run support, I need to pay a little closer attention to his pass defense skills.

Hes solid on his pass defense to. I think Tru will be on the outside more a cort in the slot