In new NFL drug program weed is now king!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

@JayGlazer: In new program players who test positive for marijuana will have a few extra stages, second offense will drop from 4 game fine to 2.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
@JayGlazer: In new program players who test positive for marijuana will have a few extra stages, second offense will drop from 4 game fine to 2.
give us back Bailey for 2 games dammit??!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Give me Gordon reinstated and I'll win every FF league I'm in. Waiver-wire guy who puts up 1600 yards and 10 scores? Yes, thank you.

V3

Hall of Fame
Give me Gordon reinstated and I'll win every FF league I'm in. Waiver-wire guy who puts up 1600 yards and 10 scores? Yes, thank you.
Did that the second I first heard about this during the pregame show for the season opener last Thursday. Still not sure if they're going to reinstate him but I figured it was worth the risk.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
signatures-to-legalize.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
My gut tells me this is a concession in order to get HGH testing installed.

cracengl

Rookie
Did that the second I first heard about this during the pregame show for the season opener last Thursday. Still not sure if they're going to reinstate him but I figured it was worth the risk.

Yeah I tried that in all 4 of my leagues....some bastard beat me to the punch every single time.

V3

Hall of Fame
Yeah I tried that in all 4 of my leagues....some bastard beat me to the punch every single time.

I feel for ya. Waiver order really hurts, sometimes. I've been known to lose the first game of the season on purpose to get better waiver position. Some may not like it but it's a sound strategy and it's not like it can't backfire on me(though it never has).