In need of WR help...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MojoRisin

UDFA
RamFan503 said:
CGI_Ram said:
Keenan Allen and Tavon Austin will contribute right away IMO, wherever they land.

If the Rams need immediate help at WR from the draft, which it looks like they will, I think these are the two most ready/able to make an impact quick.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

In his Combine presser he said his favorite team is the patsies. Just sayin' :amped:

I wonder if that is one of those questions you simply answer "whoever drafts me"

…..

Legend
shaunpinney said:
I'd love to see a Ram WR clear 1350+ yards next year or even 2 over 1000!

You do realize the last 1000 yard reciever for the Rams was Torry Holt in 1997? And that since 1998, then Rams havent even had 1 reciever surpass 700 yards?

That being the case, I'd love to see ONE Ram reciever get 1000 yards. :cool:

I've had discussions with others about Free Agency and I'm still hoping the Rams can find a way to clear up some room for Dwayne Bowe. I dont want Wallace, or Harvin or anyone else. I believe Bowe would be the perfect reciever for this offense.

If we could insert Bowe into the mix, then we'd have your 1000 yard guy, but more importantly, we'd finally get a reciever capable of double digit TD's. :ww:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
The Dog said:
shaunpinney said:

You do realize the last 1000 yard reciever for the Rams was Torry Holt in 1997? And that since 1998, then Rams havent even had 1 reciever surpass 700 yards?

I've had discussions with others about Free Agency and I'm still hoping the Rams can find a way to clear up some room for Dwayne Bowe. I dont want Wallace, or Harvin or anyone else. I believe Bowe would be the perfect reciever for this offense.

If we could insert Bowe into the mix, then we'd have your 1000 yard guy, but more importantly, we'd finally get a reciever capable of double digit TD's. :ww:

You mean 2007 and 2008 right?

Anyhooters, IMO the two receivers who can come in, start, and give other teams fits are Da'Rick Rogers and Tavon Austin. The only thing about Austin is that you have to get him the ball in space. I doubt he would last long taking hits as hard as Danny does.

I'd love to get Rogers and Austin. Rogers is a clone of Dez Bryant. He is a #1

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's been far too long, but the yardage drought won't last forever!

jap

Legend
RamFan503 said:
CGI_Ram said:
Keenan Allen and Tavon Austin will contribute right away IMO, wherever they land.

If the Rams need immediate help at WR from the draft, which it looks like they will, I think these are the two most ready/able to make an impact quick.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

In his Combine presser he said his favorite team is the patsies. Just sayin' :amped:

Blaspheme, indeed!!! If Tavon joins the Horns, I might think about forgiving him after he scores his first TD. :twisted: :lmao:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
HitStick said:
The Dog said:
shaunpinney said:

You mean 2007 and 2008 right?

Anyhooters, IMO the two receivers who can come in, start, and give other teams fits are Da'Rick Rogers and Tavon Austin. The only thing about Austin is that you have to get him the ball in space. I doubt he would last long taking hits as hard as Danny does.

I'd love to get Rogers and Austin. Rogers is a clone of Dez Bryant. He is a #1

Rogers has some qualities of Andre Johnson, in my mind. He has incredible hands (quite possibly the best in this draft) and is surprisingly quick out of his breaks for such a big receiver. If we got Rogers in the third round, I'd be thrilled.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
jap said:
RamsFan503 said:

Blaspheme, indeed!!! If Tavon joins the Horns, I might think about forgiving him after he scores his first TD. :twisted: :lmao:

Yeah, I'd figure out a way to forget he ever said it the moment his name got called from the podium as our pick.