In need of internet site

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamEERS

Pastor
Supposed to be common knowledge that you don't post links where you can watch games "illegally" .. Usually because the sites might get shutdown if theres too much publicity about them... But I usually watch them on the FIRSTROW when it comes to SPORTS.....

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamEERS said:
Supposed to be common knowledge that you don't post links where you can watch games "illegally" .. Usually because the sites might get shutdown if theres too much publicity about them... But I usually watch them on the FIRSTROW when it comes to SPORTS.....

we can go email at anytime...

So do I but all I can get is ads an more ads, :fk: no game

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
classicpony said:
RamEERS said:

Check your PMs.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
X can you PM me as well
re: Internet TV.

Thanks inAdvance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
classicpony said:
RamEERS said:

Check your PMs.
If there's a better site than first row, PM me too. I need to watch my UCLA games, I have two providers in my home, but Pac12 Network must be the biggest d-bags in history, because neither one carries them. PAC12 Network suggests that you switch whatever service you have. I will never give up a great HD feed to watch my Rams.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
OK, thanks, X. I think that is my only option to watch UCLA, first row. If anyone else knows any different, please feel free to pm me.