In Honor Of National Signing Day...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lattimore shouldn't be on there. He would have been a great pro player if he hadn't been so unlucky. Really sucks. One of those guys who you will always wonder what he could have been had he stayed healthy...great person too.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sorry Gentlemen, but Go Buckeyes...For if you don the Maze & Blue, we will make talcum powder out of you!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Recent Five Star Recruits That Flopped In The NFL http://wp.me/p4pK1g-1SI

Thank god there's no T.J. Mcfarland on here!

Signing day celebration is about college football, not he NFL, and it has been proven every year that amassing the most 5 and 4 star recruits is a formula for success. Sure Oregon with its unique system and Michigan State with its quality coaching are exceptions, but the norm is teams that dominate recruiting are always in the Championship hunt. This year Alabama, Ohio State and Florida State were in it and have all recently dominated recruiting.

In college if a team has more top athletes, not necessarily top football players then they can usually win against lesser rosters, especially with simplified offenses. Where it matters most of course is size and athleticism on both lines and QB of course.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Easy there cowboy. UCLA And UNLV are my teams.
BTW - fuck usc, (unless they're playing notre dame).

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The rich get richer. It is nice to see a new/old face among the winners in UCLA though. I wish there was a little more parity in college football so that it isn't so much like the old NFL. But, I haven't the slightest idea how to make it happen.

At least PSU is finally showing up in he rankings. The last sixteen years have taken the zest out of my college football season. Time to get back to competing with the big boys.

rams1991

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Im amazed that Clemson is able to do what they do every year. They aren't even the most popular university in their state!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Fight!
Fight!
Fight!

Poor, poor U$C, their day has come on gone, so sorry Trojan men.

Countdown to this thread moving...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpg