In case I don’t talk to you guys and gals between now and Sunday night…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I may not be posting much, if at all, between now and the game. I feel like I've said everything I want an need to say and analyzed the match-up to death. Now, its just about waiting for Sunday night and hoping the Rams execute the way I know they can. In the meantime, I'll probably try to occupy my mind elsewhere.

So, if these are my last pre-game words, let me just say this.

Its been a great ride with all of you. I've enjoyed every minute of our discussions, banter, commiseration, celebration, anxiety, arguments, hope and shared pride that this season has brought. Its so awesome, out here in the Rams Diaspora, to be able to connect with fellow Rams fans and share in the experience of a championship run.

We're all in this together Sunday night.

Hopefully, the next time we talk, it will be the biggest celebration in 22 years!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hell yeah. Its been an insane year. Forget season. Went to WAR with and against yall. Let's unite one more damn time. Cmon Rams Get this shit done.

Avengers Endgame GIF by MOODMAN

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I may not be posting much, if at all, between now and the game. I feel like I've said everything I want an need to say and analyzed the match-up to death. Now, its just about waiting for Sunday night and hoping the Rams execute the way I know they can. In the meantime, I'll probably try to occupy my mind elsewhere.

Its been a great ride with all of you. I've enjoyed every minute of our discussions, banter, commiseration, celebration, anxiety, arguments, hope and shared pride that this season has brought. Its so awesome, out here in the Rams Diaspora, to be able to connect with fellow Rams fans and share in the experience of a championship run.

Hopefully, the next time we talk, it will be the biggest celebration in 22 years!
Until Valhalla brother

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Happy Anniversary GIF by Sesame Street

Mexican American Happy Dance GIF

Drunk Drinking Beer GIF

dang

Legend
Rambros/Ramily/Rama Lamma Ding Dong. Are we not entertained!!! Love chatting/ debating with all of y’all and proud to be a Ram fan for life. These are good times to be a Rams fan. Go Rams!!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Sir, you are one of my faves on here. I look forward to an impressive, and long list of thoughts from you on Sunday night.. Maybe Monday..... Afternoon.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Same to you and everyone else as well. What a season. It's already one for the ages regardless of the outcome of the final game, though of course by God we'd better win it. :clinkingbeer: