Improvements to our 2013 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Improvements for 2013

• 1. Increased number of TD's through the air

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 2. More sacks from our D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Less penalties

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 4. Brian Quick to show up and perform week-in week-out

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 5. More interceptions from our Secondary

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 6. Other (let me know!)

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
bluecoconuts said:
Less penalties. Specifically less drive killing penalties. I'm sick of getting into range and penalties knocking us out, making it third and long instead of third and short, etc. Penalties directly lost us games. If not for penalties we would have probably hit the playoffs with 2 more wins (First SF game for example)..

That's a good one, and I'm sure it's high on Fish's list too. Another year in each system will help too.

There's a lot obviously. I guess mine could be the Pead, and Richardson combo. These guys got some big shoes to fill. I have no doubt they will though. I'm very excited to see these two after another full offseason, and behind the new line. I like Pead, but I HOPE this guy is putting in work like the rest of the team this offseason. From his recent tweets it sounds like it. I heard rumors that he thought the #2 spot was a given, and felt false entitlement. I would love for Marshall to come mentor these two guys at camp this year. You can be great in this league, but you gotta work for every single thing you get. Oh, and pass blocking. Someone is gonna have to do it out of the backfield this year.

iced

I think increased number of TD's through the ground should be more important...we didn't have that many at all.

I voted Quick though

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iced said:
I think increased number of TD's through the ground should be more important...we didn't have that many at all.

I voted Quick though
Precisely. But, "through" the ground just sounds like Bugs Bunny tunneling to Albuquerque.

Other than that, I agree a hunnid percent.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Dude said:
iced said:

I voted Quick though
Precisely. But, "through" the ground just sounds like Bugs Bunny tunneling to Albuquerque.

Other than that, I agree a hunnid percent.

Lets see what Chief Goodell does of our new tactic :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I picked Other. I think the offense as a whole is going to be vastly improved this season.

Pead and Quick will both show why they were taken that high. Long and Saffold at the tackle positions is a big upgrade. Watkins will be who they signed him to be. Givens will have another year after a pretty damn good second half of the season. Gannaway will pound the rock to wear down defenses when we have a lead and maybe even to set up Pead early in games. Richardson will provide additional sparks. And I think they will still add another weapon for Sam AND more fresh bodies for the O-line.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
I voted "other"

All of the above.

All of the areas you listed can be improved upon. With Sacks needing the least improvement.