Improvements on Special Teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Earlier this year, the Rams STs were a significant weakness.
There has been significant improvement, and special teams are now quite good.
Football is the ultimate team game, you can't win a SB if one part of your team is just not good enough, as shown by GB STs yesterday.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
This was one of my main concerns with this team and now it feels like special teams are now a strength.
What a relief!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Many of us felt the Rams traded the wrong punter and most of us (including yours truly) were really upset that the Rams traded Bojorquez to Green Bay. Well, this is what happen. One of the reasons the Bills did not keep Bojorquez was because he was not a good holder and they wanted a punter that was better in that area. Thus the Packers & kicker Mason Crosby have struggled & Bojorquez was really slow on that punt that was blocked, really slow, so it now appears the Rams kept the right punter in Johnny Hekker for other underlying reasons.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This was one of my main concerns with this team and now it feels like special teams are now a strength.
What a relief!
I saw a STs disaster costing Rams a chance at the Lombardi. Glad that Rams improved, it happened to the Packers yesterday

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm still scared to death if we have to field an onside kick but everything else has been awesome lately.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Packer fans are lamenting how important special teams are. Absolutely cost them the game. No ifs ands or buts about that one.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm still scared to death if we have to field an onside kick but everything else has been awesome lately.
I think that mistake they had in the Cardinals game last month got their attention. Shouldn't be a problem.