Improved Ogletree + Williams' scheme = tougher Rams D/FSMW

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I was just thinking how Armstrong could be used in blitz packages with his speed. Williams will use a lot of different packages and personal groups. I certainly dont know if Armstrong has matured to the point he will be on the field or not, just, the prospect of having Quinn, Long, Ogletree, Armstrong, Donald on the field at the same time....a lot of athletism for Os to deal with.

Fair enough.
Joyner will be huge blitzing as well.

Fisher(Sneed)like guys with ablility.Armstrong has the speed coming from a SS position to LB.He is 6'3,but does adding strength slow him down ? I was just saying he has to earn it to be a starter.He was fun to watch on special teams.He gets a little crazy throwing his body around.
Alexander is going the other way from LB to S .He is in the same category as Armstrong with more upside in my opinion.
That is what makes the preseason so great. We get to actually see the younger players talent.