Impressed with the UDFA WRs tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I saw a couple of wide receivers who looked fantastic. Bailey made a nice catch too..and Pettis. There were some good hands on display tonight. And they were taking some deep shots downfield. It looks to me as if at the wide receiver position as at DL Is a position that we are going to have to start cutting meat. This team has depth like not in a long time. Ray Ray was crazy. He ran under a guy to tackle the guy behind him. That was nuts! I saw leaky left against the run. Robinson played a bunch of snaps. I did see a lot of pressure on the quarterback but I didn't see nearly the sack party that I was hoping for. I saw some stupid penalties. Anyway, the point of this post (Don't try this at home when you're drunk kids) Was how I was impressed by the hands and moves of some of those receivers that are way down the depth chart.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Very impressed with Austin Franklin because he has speed too. Blake made a nice catch, but IMO he's Pettis without the height. Veltung is a return guy only seems to do the wrong things when he plays wide receiver. I liked TE Alex Bayer from the beginning just had a feeling because I watched him play a few games at Bowling Green and he did not disappoint.

I realize the Ram coaching staff might like Cunningham, but Bayer to this point IMO offers more and I could see Franklin being on the practice squad unless he continues to shine then they could look to move Pettis. Because what he offers more than Pettis is the ability to separate, however, Pettis can flat out catch.