Imagine you play for the Rams.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going into the offseason, everyone claimed your team was a gimmick that would regress. By the preseason, everyone claimed that the team would implode with all of the characters we have. Every game you won was "too close" and littered with "buts". When you lost a few games, it was because you were "soft" and not a legit contender. Then you go into new Orleans, scrap and fight and claw your way to victory only to hear people saying that you "don't deserve to be in the Superbowl".

Then you look at your opponent. Media darlings. Fan favorites. The GOAT QB and coach. Everyone praises their toughness for winning in Kansas City. I'd bet that you'd HATE being disrespected for what's been two straight seasons. I bet you'd look at your opponent as your one and for all chance to silence the doubters. I bet you you'd spend the next 2 weeks itching to get out there and smack the NFL's darlings right in the mouth. This controversy is gonna fuel us to a Superbowl. I can feel it.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I liked what Higbee did after he caught the 1-yard TD pass from Goff. He just shush those annoying Saints crowd and their stupid, annoying whistles.

The same annoying distractions what the Bears did at their field with the stupid air-raid sound going constantly.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I liked what Higbee did after he caught the 1-yard TD pass from Goff. He just shush those annoying Saints crowd and their stupid, annoying whistles.

The same annoying distractions what the Bears did at their field with the stupid air-raid sound going constantly.
I think the team kinda liked being the bad guy, which is good for us .

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
especially since he was one failed medical away from being a raider

Yeah, man did he dodge a bullet. Then again, they would have traded him by now.