Imagine this

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
What if Fisher repped Goff on 25 plays against the Cards since the season began and brought him out in the second half in a spread offense. It would be unprecedented and in my opinion, genius.

Discuss...

Curt760

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Curt760
Funny you should mention this. I just listened to the Herm Edwards interview and he mentioned perhaps bringing in Goff but spread out the receivers because Goff will be comfortable with that and it'll spread the box out giving Gurley room to run too.

Bruce2980

Starter
That would be crazzzy. I'd love to see that. Words would not express my ecstatic emotions if something like that happened, Fisher would get an extension on the spot.

A55VA6

Legend
It would make me smile, but I don't see it happening.

But I do think Fisher might have a few tricks up his sleeve for this game.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Ahh, @leoram such a concept. :jerkoff: I can see Fisher, after all the breathless criticism, pulling a move like this. Putting Goff in a game at just the right time.

Surely he has some confidence now. I saw enough in the preseason to think he can start. Too many receiver blunders and line failures. I think the speed of the game is gradually coming to him and will minimize the mistakes. I want to see more of the throws like the one to Higbee, and the one to Cooper.

View: https://youtu.be/BHUcQc0gEVI

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I wouldn't mind him doing that if the game plan failed miserably in the first half, but not just as an experiment...I think fans would want his head (more than many do now) if something like that cost the Rams the game somehow...I can see the allure though...It would certainly be interesting...

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ahh, @leoram such a concept. :jerkoff: I can see Fisher, after all the breathless criticism, pulling a move like this. Putting Goff in a game at just the right time.

Surely he has some confidence now. I saw enough in the preseason to think he can start. Too many receiver blunders and line failures. I think the speed of the game is gradually coming to him and will minimize the mistakes. I want to see more of the throws like the one to Higbee, and the one to Cooper.

View: https://youtu.be/BHUcQc0gEVI

I'm ready to see what he has .

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
BTW, as an aside, I haven't been able to post lately with my PC, only with my phone...Didn't know why...Suddenly decided that for shits and giggles I would disengage my Adblocker just for this page...It turned out that AB was the problem...Is that intentional ??? Just curious, because if it is, I never knew that before...