im worried about our Cornerbacks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

stlramscar

UDFA
Look I like Jenkins,he just tailed off in a major way last year. Part of was due to Tim Walton's ridiculous scheme,and part of it was on Jenkins. Not recognizing plays(getting beat by a mediocre receiver,Taint off the SAME play) he guesses and gambles too much IMO,and when he does he mostly guesses wrong and he ALWAYS bites on double moves. And bigger receivers just simply over power him,now nobody is picking on Jenkins,just pointing out LEGITIMATE concerns about his game.

Hopefully for the rams sake he turns it back around,and GrEgg Williams can get him back to playing like he did his rookie year.

Alan

Legend
RamFan503 with a fairy tale:
Whaaaaaaaaaat? I'm innocent I tell yuh. :whistle:
Oh I so totally believe you Stu. :)

I'm just curious but where is the unfriend button?

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Again, this is not directed at anyone, but if the shoe fits.....

..."having concerns about" is the same as saying "he sucks", based on reading a report from someone (who btw, isn't' a Rams coach), but still leaving wiggle room when it turns out you were completely wrong.

Janoris Jenkins is an excellent CB, as is Trumaine Johnson. Period. Personally, I don't have any "concerns".

I also don't have any "concerns" about the Rams in general, as I've been watching them for 50 years now, and am witnessing the best management they've had since the Showgirl, and Dumb and Dumber took over.

So excuse me if I'm not particularly "concerned" by a 2nd year CB getting schooled a couple of times by a very good WR in 7 on 7 drills.

As people much younger than me say ...peace out.
I didn't know Georgia was a showgirl! :wtf:!
Ol Chip fell for a dancing girl?
And that Dumb and Dumber comment made me laugh pretty good! You from the Clan?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You didn't know Georgia was a showgirl? Pretty funny. Yep - singer, dancer, showgirl, accomplice, black widow.... She was married 7 times and at least a double widow.

BTW - Chip was her son. Carroll was her husband and Rams owner.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

Yeah, and she made sure Steve Rosenbloom had nothing to do with the Franchise - Carroll should have been more specific in his will.

And yeah, from the Clan.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah, and she made sure Steve Rosenbloom had nothing to do with the Franchise - Carroll should have been more specific in his will.

And yeah, from the Clan.

Pretty pathetic how she and Shaw showed him the door. She was a real piece of work.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
You didn't know Georgia was a showgirl? Pretty funny. Yep - singer, dancer, showgirl, accomplice, black widow.... She was married 7 times and at least a double widow.

BTW - Chip was her son. Carroll was her husband and Rams owner.

And yeah, from the Clan.

Holy crap! She sounds like she needs to be investigated by CSI or cold case man!

Never heard of Steve at all untiil now. I guess the only person with any sense to them they kicked out and enter Shaw? That makes me frustrated even finding this out supporting the team and they tanking us..

BtW Vegas havent talked to you in forever! Been to aZ anytime soon to watch a game Going again this year to!