I'm to blame for the Rams downward spiral

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I discovered the PD in the offseason right after the 2006 season. Since that season we have not had a .500 or better season.

To fix this problem I no longer visit that forum. Look for a winning season next year.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I can forgive you if we make the playoffs next year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oxnard said:
I discovered the PD in the offseason right after the 2006 season. Since that season we have not had a .500 or better season.

To fix this problem I no longer visit that forum. Look for a winning season next year.
It's a little more involved than that. In order to remove THAT funk, you'll need.

2 eyes of Newt
1 lizard's tail
1 tooth of a piranha
1/2 cup of honey badger blood
3 ounces of octopus ink.

Crush tooth, eyes and tail to a fine powder. Mix in blood and ink (slowly). Stir in a pot over medium-low heat for 20 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Pour that shit out and never visit that site again.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Oxnard said:

It's a little more involved than that. In order to remove THAT funk, you'll need.

2 eyes of Newt
1 lizard's tail
1 tooth of a piranha
3 ounces of octopus ink.

Crush tooth, eyes and tail to a fine powder. Mix in blood and ink (slowly). Stir in a pot over medium-low heat for 20 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Pour that shyte out and never visit that site again.

The honey badger blood might be tough to come by. Tyrann Mathieu seems like someone I don't want to piss off. Maybe I can dress as a NCAA official and tell him I have to blood test him.

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
Oxnard said:

2 eyes of Newt
1 lizard's tail
1 tooth of a piranha
3 ounces of octopus ink.

Crush tooth, eyes and tail to a fine powder. Mix in blood and ink (slowly). Stir in a pot over medium-low heat for 20 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Pour that shyte out and never visit that site again.
I say we just tell anonymous that the PD was the primary contributor to both of George W Bush's presidential campaigns.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Oxnard said:

Well, uh, that was about the time I discovered that place, too. My first post was in January 07.

So just drop the conceit, huh? :mrgreen:

Btw, I'll do you one better. I started a new job in August 2005. The Rams haven't been to the playoffs since. The good news is they laid me off a couple weeks ago. The sky's the limit! :thbbt:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Actually in 2007 I got a Rams hat for an attendance give-away. I have now identified this hat as cursed and bought a new one two days ago. Forgive me for some terrible, terrible football.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
X said:
Oxnard said:

2 eyes of Newt
1 lizard's tail
1 tooth of a piranha
3 ounces of octopus ink.

Crush tooth, eyes and tail to a fine powder. Mix in blood and ink (slowly). Stir in a pot over medium-low heat for 20 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Pour that shit out and never visit that site again.
Sorry X, but you completely forgot the most important ingredient, 2 oz's of a high quality vodka (it cures most anything). :hehe:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How 'bout we ALL just lay the blame squarely where it belongs - right at the feet of the PD and the trolls at Ramstalk. Interestingly (at least to me), I never liked that whole Ramstalk name. I always saw it as Ram Stalk. I joined that site about the same time as the OP. Coincidence? I think not. Burn it. Burn it down now.