I'm thinking we take Jones if he declares?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
At this point, I would absolutely use a second round pick on this kid. If I got him into an interview room and he showed me some real ability to pick up pro style concepts and I was convinced that he would be willing to put the long hard hours into studying the mental aspects of the game - I'd probably take him at #10. You can count on one hand the number of guys who have his bag of tools - but as we all know - the real roll of the dice is whether he can evaluate and make good decisions out there.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doesn't matter anymore. He's staying. This fucking sucks.

Athos

Legend
My excitement for the offseason just plummeted by a country fucking mile.

GODDAMMIT!

:cry::mad:

Rams can't even get the freakish talent as even as option to draft.

Maybe we'll never get a great QB again.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My excitement for the offseason just plummeted by a country freaking mile.

GODDAMMIT!

:cry::mad:

Rams can't even get the freakish talent as even as option to draft.

Maybe we'll never get a great QB again.

Would have been by far the most interesting discussion this off-season.

paceram

Pro Bowler
ESPN radio saying it sounds unlikely that he will enter the draft at this point.

As usual - You were right and I was wrong (I am getting used to it!)! I won't lie - I am disappointed but I respect Jones for his decision and I hope it proves to be the right one for him! Rams still need to get a quality backup QB somehow (Free Agency, Trade, Draft, etc) and hope Bradford can get (And, stay!) healthy!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Are you getting " Giddy over Jones" Just because of all the ROD Bucks you just won on him, or what!?:D

The Kid Looked awesome in last-nights game, and after doing the same thing to the 'Tide' WOW!(y)(y)

Even though he's now not declaring for the draft... No @DaveFan'51 :cool: The dude is a freaking robo QB.. Size of a LB'er , plus maximum arm strength to boot. He can beat you in so many ways as he has proved in his limited time starting. I'm glad he's staying in college though. But if we could have taken him with picks 1-3 even, I wouldn't have biatched. :)

That said, I'm giddy for sure.. I more giddy for my boys/friends here at ROD @Rabid Ram and @den-the-coach . I'm happy for them. A national championship is something special man and I have the privilege of sharing it with them. That just makes it more special. Den has been a friend for many years from another board, and Rabid has been a good friend since I have joined here. Makes it even more sweeter my friend.

It just wasn't Jones that won this game.. Elliott was another facter.. However, as I told @BonifayRam before the Bama game.. OSU could stop the run. They proved that against Whiskey, one of the best ground games in the country. Then Bama, and then Oregon. Don't leave out their OL either.. It was a team effort.

That said, Yeah I did win some ROD $$$.. That was just the icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned. I know you were just razzing me in the original post and I appreciate that my friend. Appreciate conversing with you always brother. :cool:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Even though he's now not declaring for the draft... No @DaveFan'51 :cool: The dude is a freaking robo QB.. Size of a LB'er , plus maximum arm strength to boot. He can beat you in so many ways as he has proved in his limited time starting. I'm glad he's staying in college though. But if we could have taken him with picks 1-3 even, I wouldn't have biatched. :)

That said, I'm giddy for sure.. I more giddy for my boys/friends here at ROD @Rabid Ram and @den-the-coach . I'm happy for them. A national championship is something special man and I have the privilege of sharing it with them. That just makes it more special. Den has been a friend for many years from another board, and Rabid has been a good friend since I have joined here. Makes it even more sweeter my friend.

It just wasn't Jones that won this game.. Elliott was another facter.. However, as I told @BonifayRam before the Bama game.. OSU could stop the run. They proved that against Whiskey, one of the best ground games in the country. Then Bama, and then Oregon. Don't leave out their OL either.. It was a team effort.

That said, Yeah I did win some ROD $$$.. That was just the icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned. I know you were just razzing me in the original post and I appreciate that my friend. Appreciate conversing with you always brother. :cool:
DITTO BRO!!(y)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Now all we need is another Super Bowl for our beloved Rams so all of us can party likes it's 1999!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Now all we need is another Super Bowl for our beloved Rams so all of us can party likes it's 1999!

I'm all for that brother.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Another reason to wait until 2016 for a far deeper QB draft.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Another reason to wait until 2016 for a far deeper QB draft.

Only problem is how many good QB's will be available when the Rams pick at #32? I guess they can always trade up if needed! Of course, hopefully, Sam Bradford will have a great/injury free 2015 Season which would make drafting a QB in 2015 a luxury pick not a need pick!