I'm thinking of wins the next 2 weeks!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
I don't post that often but stop by every day. How great would it be to pull off wins the next two weeks? Who deserves it more than us Rams fans? Every year, my cousin and myself take a trip up to STL to catch a game. We would do it more often, but my cousin is confined to a wheelchair. He doesn't get out all that much. We went to the win against the 9ers year before last and the Jags win last year. Maybe my cousin is the lucky charm. This year we are going to next weeks game against Seattle! Cannot wait!

I have always been a strong believer in Brian Quick and took the heat for it a few times on the STL website. It feels great to see him succeed. I believe Quick, Britt, and Davis are going to come up big the next two weeks. Quinn is going to go off as well. These reasons will be why I believe we win the next two!

Nobody in this league deserves it more than us! GO RAMS!

Last edited:

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
996919_10151991033449388_874742353_n.jpg

This is us at the Jags game. I had a friend(Jags fan) go with us, so I could rub it in. Ha.

Last edited:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Great picture, hope your cousin really is a good luck charm!

If we can win the next two games, not only will we be back in the division, but we could be in the playoff hunt, we can win any game if we can win those 2 and I would no longer be concerned about that stretch of football.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If we can win the next two games, not only will we be back in the division, but we could be in the playoff hunt, we can win any game if we can win those 2 and I would no longer be concerned about that stretch of football.

Exactly. As poor as our start has been, we can flip the script in a span of 6 days.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm on my way north to STL for game today. I already feel the adrenaline. I know my prediction has been half wrong so far but I have a great feeling about today's game guys. Lets kick some Seahawks ass today fellas! If we do miss the playoffs, let's take the Seahawks with us!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's a long way to Tipperary,
It's a long way to go.
It's a long way to Tipperary
To the sweetest girl I know!
Goodbye Piccadilly,
Farewell Leicester Square!
It's a long long way to Tipperary,