I'm Thankful For

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LOL it's a sure thing and truthfully I really like her, even though she is an attorney. I met her at the gym she was doing squats just a few feet from me so I had to hit on her.

Have a safe trip my friend.

Must have liked her ass and legs I'm guessing. (y) Perfect!

Happy Turkey Day

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Must have liked her ass and legs I'm guessing. (y) Perfect!

Happy Turkey Day

I have a pic of her at my kitchen counter with her skirt lifted slightly bent over the counter.............if you saw it you'd say "yeah, she does squats".

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I'm thankful that I was surrounded with support that gave me the courage to leave a job that was comfortable but killing my spirit. I'm thankful that this board has survived another year and seems to be going strong on even its 3rd owner. I'm thankful for the friends that I have made here, especially @rdlkgliders . And most of all I'm thankful that my kids are strong and healthy and growing so fast.

Thanks Tim, good timing on a often overlooked subject.
I am blessed with a great family both immediate and extended. I have an amazing wife that truly does put up with my character flawS.
I have a good job that has allowed me to provide for Laurie and Stephen and given me the opportunity to do things I have always wanted to.
I am grateful for a place to share my passion as a RAM football fan and to the many friends I have made here and even met in person. I am especially enjoying the time I spend chatting about football and non football activities which I have done quite a bit of lately with @El Juggernauto. I have had personal conversations with several of you 503,Thordaddy,Bonifay, Jrry, Vegas and many more. Thanks for putting up when I am down and picking me up when I am low. WE ARE ONE RAM FANS EVEN WHEN ARE OPPINIONS DIFFER

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The wife and kid

DP4_zps61c40492.jpg

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am thankful that I still have the strength to do what I do. I am thankful for reuniting with some old friends from long ago this year. I am thankful for my lady who makes everything complete. And I am thankful I found this place a while back. Here's to all. Cheers!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm thankful for all the friends I've made on here. There's too many to list. I'm also thankful for becoming friends with many of them on Facebook. I'm also thankful for current and past ownership of this board. It's been a cool place to come and hangout. For the most part, I would say I'm very thankful for the knowledge I've learned here, not to mention help with things when I've needed it.

In my immediate life, I'm very thankful for my Mrs. Candy and the great family that came along with her. We're heading there in a few for Thanksgiving. Since my folks and sister have passed away, it's been awhile since I've done the Thanksgiving tradition with family. I'm very thankful for the love she gives me.

I'm thankful for many of my old coworkers and the pleasure I had working with them. Yet I'm thankful to begin again in a new career/job venture. I thank the man upstairs for having my health to enable me to do so at the age of 51.

I've rambled enough.. Here's to all of you having a great Thanksgiving today. Cheers! :cheers:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'm thankful for The Lord showing me such patience and teaching me grace and how to serve others
I'm thankful for my wife and kids and all my 35 pets (cows, turkeys, chickens, ducks, pigs, and a couple lizards and the best dogs ever)

God Bless all of my Ram brothers
We root for the best team in history !